Olympics

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's the combination of blonde hair and orange mini dresses but I think I'm falling in love with the entire Dutch women's hockey team......

I was thinking much the same, and orange isn't generally my colour. The ladies hockey in general is quite compelling.

That said I haven't watched the synchronised swimming.

That was the only event I didn't have to have a fight with my flatmate to get on the TV. The long distance swimming wasn't a barrel of laughs, it must be said.

Mr Tulsehill and I saw a rather splendid mother-daughter combo in Dutch supporters kit cycling through Westminster yesterday. Bluejazzer would have injured himself.

As for the elite crap its rubbish the girl who won gold is from Enfield her gran died and left money for her to have a horse. She was so good got a job at a top stable and done all she can in very quick time. The horses now being sold which is a crime really.

Any sport that costs loads of money to perform will end up being elitist. Dressage is certainly that. For every hard working parents case there will be a rich millionnaire with nothing better to do.

You are better than that Lees... imo

Sorry, I just don't like them. I'm not into master/slave relations with animals, as you sort of say yours will either kill you or bow down to you. And dogs :censored: everywhere and bite kids so if some foreigner wants to put them in the pot then no skin off my nose either.

I saw a league table of Yorkshire, South Africa and Australia last night, the triathlon didn’t help the colonials much. At least the Convicts will get a silver when Miss Pendleton smashes Anna Meares again this evening. I fancy that Agogo for gold in the middleweights, he’s had a few battles to get this far but I think he can do it. It’s a good job that we can return to normality at the end of it all when we drop the baton in the sprint relay.

Not far wrong

Greedy..one of the blonde Kiwis a bit of a stunner...

Oldham girl - ex Hulme/Littleborough and Loughborough...Nicola White for GB has a bit of a following apparently. (Known as Scholsey) Not certain but think she is ex club doctor John Kelso's daughter.

BUT Basketball... Croatia ..Antonija Misura - Point Gaurd...Antonija-Misura-8.jpg220px-Angola_v_Croatia_crop_Antonija_Misura.jpg no words needed.

Just for Jazzer...

Ellen Hoog ellen-hoog-027.jpg

Sophie PollkampBh-SophiePolkamp-wk2010-624.jpg?t=1290684992

Oh my word! It's Xmas!

Hope they do an Olympic totty calendar........