Game off !

Be interesting to know if a player needs to be registered for the original fixture in the cases of postponed games ?

Wouldn't have thought so. Generally the period between postponement is months. If we'd had a game called off over Xmas, pretty sure Simpson would be allowed the rearranged fixture came up after Jan 1st.

Is it on Sky?

Chesterfield Fans' Forum:

Im going on what someone else said on here. Unless i read it wrong! Hang on

False alarm!

Ah,sorry everyone. I didnt read the post correctly. It says on Sky sports news now. Only saw the "on Sky sports now" bit. My apologies!
Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Can't imagine there are any such rules for the JPT. The rules are all focused on making teams play stronger teams, not weaker ones.

It's a real shame that the game has been postponed and I think it is very harsh that it has been rearranged at such short notice as it will rule a lot of people out of going as they cannot make the necessary arrangements in time. I've managed to move some meetings round so it looks like I can make it but I appreciate that it isn't so easy for many.

We are where we are though and I hope as many fans as possible can get over there tomorrow to give the lads the support that they need in what for me is a season defining game.

Surely they arent allowed to field new signings straightaway . Like has been said surely the match was suppose to be tonight and signing anyone and chucking them in tomorrow is wrong.

Bloody bastards :ranting:

Janet

Just been past chesterfield on the train, looked like a sub-tropical paradise. I could also just about make out Shez at the stadium in Bermuda shorts and shades, welcoming Kaka, Ronaldinho and messi to the club on emergency loans (the emergency being they are bobbins)

In all seriousness, absolutely gutted. Should have been getting off the train, having a fair few beers and seeing Oldham win. Instead, I'm back to Brizzle with no chance of being there tomorrow. There's a whole load of work diary engineering wasted. :angry:

Just been past chesterfield on the train, looked like a sub-tropical paradise. I could also just about make out Shez at the stadium in Bermuda shorts and shades, welcoming Kaka, Ronaldinho and messi to the club on emergency loans (the emergency being they are bobbins)

In all seriousness, absolutely gutted. Should have been getting off the train, having a fair few beers and seeing Oldham win. Instead, I'm back to Brizzle with no chance of being there tomorrow. There's a whole load of work diary engineering wasted. :angry:

Lame! Bloody dropouts. Looks like I'm on my Jack Jones tomorrow!

Looking forward to the game tomorrow,is not as if they have signed some top class player.I just hope we are more positive with our approach than on Saturday and try and take a lead back to BP.Don't like all these Wembley what if topics on here,lets get there first then we can all enjoy the buzz of arranging trips down and where were all sitting.