New Home Kit  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes, I love it
    • Mmm, it's ok
    • Mmm, I'm not so sure
    • No, I hate it
    • Don't really care

Get rid of the :censored: on the shoulders and it's okay. Don't buy home kits myself, but it is much better than some of the past.

Having said that, whilst looking at it on the website I for some reason read 'the question of the day'. WTF?

Edited by OldhamSheridan

I might be missing something but we've been told about all these models (fans) being recruited to model the kit, yet the only picture I've seen is the one of the two blondes on the pitch. It'd be interesting to see it close up.

I might be missing something but we've been told about all these models (fans) being recruited to model the kit, yet the only picture I've seen is the one of the two blondes on the pitch. It'd be interesting to see it close up.

newhomekit2012.jpg

Has anybody bought the kids version of this shirt? I want to buy one for a 3 and 6 year old tomorrow but what's all this SJ and MJ about? I know it's small and medium junior but it's a tad restrictive on size.

Cheers

Has anybody bought the kids version of this shirt? I want to buy one for a 3 and 6 year old tomorrow but what's all this SJ and MJ about? I know it's small and medium junior but it's a tad restrictive on size.

Cheers

If it is anything like the black one, the size your thinking - go one bigger!

Edited by eden ds

Cheers

There's also little kid's sizes - I got the 2/3yo one for my 2yo and it fits great, bit of growing room as you'd expect. Think there was a 4/5yo version too, although I might be wrong.

There wasn't an option of.... it isn't Latics colour of royal blue.

Although I like it......... I think............ but the shirt should definately be with white shorts and socks!

Wanting a lighter shade of blue with white shorts and socks is really a different kit design! I think that puts you in the 'Mmm, I'm not so sure' category!!

:unsure:

Fila seem to have a warehouse full of not oafc 'royal blue' but this 'French blue' which has been accepted by Rochdale and Carlisle as well as Oldham. Walk into any pub with the new kit and they won't have a clue who you support. I can always use the offer to go to Bury who have the right colour in their kit. The top would be nice if it didn't have the fila epaulets but it is the wrong colour. As a home kit I hate it.

Fila seem to have a warehouse full of not oafc 'royal blue' but this 'French blue' which has been accepted by Rochdale and Carlisle as well as Oldham. Walk into any pub with the new kit and they won't have a clue who you support. I can always use the offer to go to Bury who have the right colour in their kit. The top would be nice if it didn't have the fila epaulets but it is the wrong colour. As a home kit I hate it.

http://www.google.co...iw=1237&bih=510

But is it really 'French Blue'?

:huh:

I think the fact that Carlisle's has a massive red sash on the front makes it slightly different to ours. Anyway, you're right Bury have the right shade of blue in their kit lets go and watch them. FFS.

I haven't had it in my grubby little hands yet, but I'm assuming it'll be the usual cheap-ass carbrini quality. I don't mind paying 40-50 notes for a quality Nike/Adidas shirt, but not for sub standard gear.

Still, can't be as bad as the Sparta kits - THE worst shirts we've ever had.......