Released by other clubs

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Bean released from Brentford, real box to box player did well at Blackpool and decent at Brentford by all accounts. Within our brass button budget I would have thought…..

Signs for Colchester. 3-year contract.

Hmmmm,

This lad is now a outright free as he's left & is without a club. Leeds based and wants a club in that area for family reasons.

He does have history with us though - he scored against us on the last day of the season with a good header, but he was also punched in the face by Gerry Taggart the season before and had his nose broken!!!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11719/7809314/Taiwo-turns-back-on-Cumbrians

A midfield central 3 of Furman & Wes as the defensive pair with Taiwo in front of them pushing on - dream land? or could the relocation & local area come into play here?

http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist Was told this has been changed significantly in past few days but havent had chance to check so apologies if posted elsewhere.

I think David connelly could still do a job , dont know if we could afford him though.

Hmmmm,

This lad is now a outright free as he's left & is without a club. Leeds based and wants a club in that area for family reasons.

He does have history with us though - he scored against us on the last day of the season with a good header, but he was also punched in the face by Gerry Taggart the season before and had his nose broken!!!

http://www1.skysport...ck-on-Cumbrians

A midfield central 3 of Furman & Wes as the defensive pair with Taiwo in front of them pushing on - dream land? or could the relocation & local area come into play here?

I think he's signing for bradford

Hmmmm,

http://www1.skysport...ck-on-Cumbrians

He's a good player. Certainly wouldn't mind seeing him in a Latics shirt.

I would imagine compo would be required for that Taiwo as he's only 22

I'm not sure on that Gaz - he's walked away from his carlisle contract and is now an outright free signing with no club attached.

I thought that rules out compo?

I guess if compensation is involved though, that would rule us out?

I'm not sure on that Gaz - he's walked away from his carlisle contract and is now an outright free signing with no club attached.

I thought that rules out compo?

I guess if compensation is involved though, that would rule us out?

Carlise wanted to keep him (im guessing a contract was offered) which i thought meant compo as he's under 24?

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Yes, They have recently sold Jamie Vardy to Leicester City for a deal worth up to £1.7 million.

they had plenty of money even before that BP - they were uber-rich for a BSP side as it was; even pre-Vardy sale.

Have you seen Vardy in live match action by the way - is he worth the price tag??

they had plenty of money even before that BP - they were uber-rich for a BSP side as it was; even pre-Vardy sale.

Have you seen Vardy in live match action by the way - is he worth the price tag??

Parkin is signing for Fleetwood. Looks like they will go up again.

Signs for Colchester. 3-year contract.

As per my quote further back i broke this i speak to one of the Brentford players he is very reliable and tells me quite a bit possibly the nicest footballer you could ever meet in fact

He is friends why robbie simpson on facebook i know as have him as a friend might ask if he knows what is happening there right now actually