Who do Latics fans want to win the League 1 play-offs?

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the play offs?

• Sheff Utd
    • Huddersfield
    • MK Dons
    • Stevenage
  2. 2. Who do you think will win the play offs?

• Sheff Utd
    • Huddersfield
    • MK Dons
    • Stevenage

According to most it appears Stevenage are there to make up the numbers, I wouldn't mind them doing it to shut up these people up but I feel if one of MK, Sheff Utd or Hudds go up the league will become more open next season.

I actually think that Huddersfield will actually do it this year, Grayson is the sort of manager who can get the best out of players on big occasions, Sheff Utd seem like a demoralised club atm

In order of preference:

1. Stevenage (by a landslide)

2. Mk dons - yes I know the history, but they are a club from miles away who bring sod all to BP. I'd much rather they go up than the other 2.

3. Sheff United - Horrible team, but another sat in sheffield next year would be great. (same result please)

4. Huddersfield - Local, bring a lot and have Peter Clarke playing for them.

My heart says I want Stevenage to go up, simply because I hate them the least, although if they had kept Westley I might have changed my mind.

My brain says the Blades will go up, however, if anyone but Stevenage goes up it takes away someone who is virtually guaranteed to finish above us out of this league.

I would say Sheff United would win it a few weeks ago but with the whole Ched Evans thing which seems to have rocked the club its open very hard to call. The playoffs are always tough to call Sheff utd have lost 5 play off campaigns and Danny Wilson has lost his 3 play off campaign where as Stevenage come of the back of 2 promotions they won in the play offs last season and I want to see them do it as if nothingelse it would prove that success for a small club on a budget is possible just in the same way I want to see Blackpool get back up into the premier league, it just gives clubs like us hope.

Hope Roberts snaps Porter's leg tonight but Sheffield Utd go up & we get them out of this division.Would rather MK Dons die as a club than see them have any sort of success.Couldnt give a kipper's dick about the other two clubs.

I want MK Dons up despite their foundation being a scummy one there are the lesser of three evils, Stevenage aren't quite evil but it would be bad for League 1's image if a non-league side made it into the Championship. Besides if they go up Simmo may might go home.

Stevenage obviously.

Haven't spent a fortune. Had a good first season in League one.

Other three:

Huddersfield - decent rivalry built up good local trip and a bring a few to fill our coffers

Sheffield United - see above just slightly further away without the rivalry.

MK Dons - Horrible team - if they went up people might start talking about them as a football team rather than a bunch of pillaging money men who will hopefully rot in their white elephant of a stadium.

Why I want Huddersfield to win the semi but lose in the final.

MK Dons - Horrible team - if they went up people might start talking about them as a football team rather than a bunch of pillaging money men who will hopefully rot in their white elephant of a stadium.

This. I'd honestly rather lose a payday and welcome their minibus of fans again next season than see that team/stadium-stealing plastic excuse for a club succeed at any level.

But obviously i'd rather not lose the payday, so hopefully Stevenage. Said when Huddersfield appointed Grayson that i thought he'd get them promoted though.

On another note who do we want to see come up from league 2?

Thinking about away trips etc Crewe are currently 1-0 up in the home leg of their game against Southend. They won't bring a traveling army to our place but if we are doing well we will take plenty to their gaff and have a good away day.

Plus I'd quite like to see a club that doesn't spend beyond its means and concentrates on developing young players succeed.

Sheffield United: Horrible club, with horrible, sub-human fans. Hope they stay down here forever and rot.

MK Dons: Scum

Huddersfield: Good local game, always a good trip over the pennines. Hope they stay down for this reason

So, Stevenage please/

In terms of playing budgets MK Dons have proven they have as much clout about them as Sheffield United. They have Alan Smith on loan, and he's on a fair amount. So them and the Blades are equal in my eyes, so in terms of what Utd bring to our place and the nice trip over to their ground I want MK Dons gone. Horrible little club and when their bubble bursts it'll be a good day.

It would be disastrous if Stevenage went up. Nice friendly club, but the other three eclipse us. They don't.

MK Dons (regrettably). Sheff Utd if I had to settle.