Isn't the script writer of Corrie a fan?

Along the lines of Cardiff this week, why don't we approach ITV for funding in return for renaming our club as Weatherfield FC for the season?

Leyton Orient can do the same with the BBC and be renamed Walford Town.

We'd get a few inches in the red tops each week I reckon.

On a serious note, I'd approach that bloke from Asia offering to change our away shirt to red, swap that to the home shirt and call ourselves the Red Dragons. For 10 or 20 million I'd dump Chaddy.....:censored:, I'd do it for 5 million as long as its for squad building and written off as no debt to us in return for getting promoted out of this damn league!

Isn't the script writer of Corrie a fan?

Along the lines of Cardiff this week, why don't we approach ITV for funding in return for renaming our club as Weatherfield FC for the season?

Leyton Orient can do the same with the BBC and be renamed Walford Town.

We'd get a few inches in the red tops each week I reckon.

On a serious note, I'd approach that bloke from Asia offering to change our away shirt to red, swap that to the home shirt and call ourselves the Red Dragons. For 10 or 20 million I'd dump Chaddy.....:censored:, I'd do it for 5 million as long as its for squad building and written off as no debt to us in return for getting promoted out of this damn league!

That's a good idea. I'd have a ceremony in which derker the dragon would eat the owl, alive! Not sure if our new army of young season ticket holders would be allowed to watch...

before we played Bolton in the FA Cup Mark Owen did a piece for the BBC coverage and mentioned how he grew up playing in Clayton Playing Fields and dreamt of playing at BP

I think some of them are more committed than others

He's a dirty red!

Just watching "at home with the noonans" and noticed that one of Domemyk's associates Cody does a bit of an interview with the black latics away shirt on

Famous enough for this section?

I'm more famous than him, so no