Oh the irony of City's win

Shame about Bolton, has a team been more unlucky than they have? not been good enough and not having a good striker wouldnt help but to have your two best players out for the season and another one suffer a heart attack on the pitch..

And as for City.. really didnt fancy them winning the title, but that was such a good game, and as a football fan I wont complain. Hope Barton is sacked and remains unemployed, could easily have cost his team survival

Only funny thing this afternoon was the City 'faithful' who left 5 minutes before the end - probably the same ones who were 500 yards down Wembley way when Dickov scored.

Bought the title with Saudi money - Cheered Tevez after he refused to play for them for 5 months.

Cant believe they only won it on goal difference up against a very poor Man U side. Should have walked it.

Although its good to see Man United lose the title. Part of me wonders having Man City as champions having a further knock on are attendences being closer to us than Man United in the long run.

I'll go for none. People who will go and watch City would have gone to watch them even if they'd finished second.

How are City going to get on with this UEFA Financial Fair Play Ruling?

I've only had a brief look at it and I think you are only allowed to post a 45million Euro loss at your club each season and as City made a hefty £195 million loss that rather makes it difficult to buy new players without falling foul as they are nowhere near a global brand of United or Liverpool's standing. If I remember correctly, didn't City try to heavily inflate the ground sponsorship deal with one of the owner's businesses to try to cook the books?

Platini will be watching very carefully.

I'll go for none. People who will go and watch City would have gone to watch them even if they'd finished second.

Maybe so but am thinking next generation of younger fans having the £10 offer is excellent will see anyway.

Cant believe they only won it on goal difference up against a very poor Man U side. Should have walked it.

United weren't poor. It's a myth. They got 89 points, and had a goal difference of over +50. That's the third highest points total in the last 20 years. In getting 89 points themselves, City couldn't really have done much more to pull away from them. Any other season they would have won it comfortably.