• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave the point is that he is obviously looking to attract as much attention as possible, going on soccer am. Which is a national football programme (only one on a sat morning) will be useful way of advertising yourself if you are a player in league 1 or 2

In the unlikely event that this is the case, it backfired a bit as he missed the target!

He's been one of our top performers this season - for the sake of consistency in the squad, I'd hope we can hang on to him. Probably hasn't shown enough to play at a higher level (like Kieran Lee..), so can only see him moving sideways if he does decide to leave.

Edited by JoeP

Hi, I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I've just seen morais on soccer am, missed his kick and I can only imagine him going there to put himself in shop window. Obviously this is bad news since he was one of the few highlights of a bad 2nd half to the season

Morais going on soccer am means he's leaving? Ahah get a grip

Who really gives a :censored:?

I'm with Prozac, in that although he may put out the odd outstanding performance, he opens up our own defence to attacks too much. He makes our fullbacks look like liabilities at best.

Fair to say, despite his flair, I'm not really a fan.

I'm with Prozac, in that although he may put out the odd outstanding performance, he opens up our own defence to attacks too much. He makes our fullbacks look like liabilities at best.

To be fair to him though, he's been tracking back alot more recently and giving the full-backs more protection, than previously.

A few months ago I'd completely agree, but then his attitude underwent a change. However, he hasn't done anything beyond a few impressive performances to justify a bigger club than ourselves offering a bigger contract that he's on now.

I'd be surprised if he left. It wouldn't be on the scale of Lee's departure by any means, but it'd be one more headache for Dickov and there can't possibly be a way he can replace the quality exiting to create a stronger squad.