• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preston have fans favourite stuckmann (spelling may be wrong) and wright, so cisak would be lucky if he was in the bench. peterborough would be likely since they lost 2 keepers recently

This was the rumour I heard about a week ago too.

Just seen a tweet from him saying he's cutting his holiday short to sort out some business....wonder if we've had an offer we can't refuse to sell him?

maybe he bought a house round here, and it all came through very quickly?

Peterborough are rumored to have made a £350,000 bid for him, according to the Peterborough Telegraph.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/posh-in-aussie-goalkeeper-link-1-3913863

Does he want a lift...?

I'd snap their hand off for £350k with him only having 1 year left on his contract!

Does he want a lift...?

I'd snap their hand off for £350k with him only having 1 year left on his contract!

and having played 2/3 of a season. he's a good keeper and i want him to stay but i hope thats true, purely because of the money

Need to keep him and build from the back. My player of the season. Best 'keeper for ages.

It's taken a few seasons to finally get a decent keeper and I really don't want Cisak to go......Bouzanis has the potential but that's all it is at the moment.

Having said that if the fee is £350K we would have to consider it in our financial situation.