Friendly against a MASSIVE club lined up.

Let's be honest - Huddersfield are in a position where I would love for us to be - good stadium, growing fan base, rich benefactor, championship beckoning...

Are we jealous? I certainly am. Let's hope that we get a good following from over the hill and a decent friendly to kick start the season ahead :omg:

Edited by TheBigDog

a friendly against a tream who might bring a few fans with them

if people dont like it because they want to watch some premiership reserves then i suggest they dont go

i just wish people on here would stop moaning at every single thing the club does

if you dont like it - dont go!

I was certainly jealous last week when they had the celebratory bus parade last week.

I also went to the Odeon next door to the last week and I can't understand why we can't do similar on the BP site. Surely without a cinema in Oldham we could attract companies to redevelop the area to include a cinema, pubs and restaurants to create a leisure island with our stadium part of this?!

Will be a good test against a Championship side that struggle to beat us. That's what pre-season is about, to get the squad ready for the season ahead.

Huddersfield should bring a few fans with them as well which is always welcome.

Ah - I see what you did there... I hadn't realised that the league cup started before the season - so let's hope we get Rochdale away... :dntknw:

Round 1 is seeded and regionalised, so we'll get one of these:

Bolton Blackburn Blackpool Middlesbrough Huddersfield Hull Leicester Derby Burnley Leeds Nottm Forest Barnsley Sheff Wed Sheff Utd Doncaster Notts County Carlisle Tranmere.

Bolton Blackburn Blackpool Middlesbrough Huddersfield Hull Leicester Derby Burnley Leeds Nottm Forest Barnsley Sheff Wed Sheff Utd Doncaster Notts County Carlisle Tranmere.

We won't get Bolton or Blackburn as they have bye's into the 2nd round for whatever reason

We just know it's going to be either Doncaster,Notts County, Carlisle, or Tranmere away.

PS...What regionalised group are Scunthorpe in ?.

Edited by BP1960