Sheff weds clash on telli

Live on sky, monday 13th august 7:45

Nice slice into the clubs account!

Cant wait for the season to start just gutted i only see 2 month of latics with uni end of sept!! :/

Off to Uni in Sept aswell, think its late Sept my course starts.. Praying we get as many home games in August and Sept as possible! (And Sheff Utd away being late September onwards!)

Maximum 4k I reckon now, however its good news as we are on a guaranteed winner by being on the box!

4K home support plus, even though it's on telly up to 4K form Sheffield seeing as it's their 1st competitive game of the season.

Kerching! Kerching! :)

If you want to get Sky, or want to upgrade to HD or just add broadband do it via the PlayerShare WebShop link here:

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/redirect.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.awin1.com%2Fcread.php%3Fawinmid%3D1487%26awinaffid%3D115483%26clickref%3D1842_0%26clickref%3D

You get up to £100 in M&S vouchers and PlayerShare get up to £65!

4K home support plus, even though it's on telly up to 4K form Sheffield seeing as it's their 1st competitive game of the season.

Kerching! Kerching! :)

Seriously?

8,000 for the corner shop cup on a Monday night?

On telly aswell?

I hope you are right but my guess is you are way off the mark!

That's because you want to get in cheap.

Not particularily, it would make sense to reduce admission , charge twenty quid a ticket and your gunna get 1500 sheff weds and not many more oldham , charge less than a tenner and your gunna get a full rochdale road end and plenty of tics aswell , adding up the tv and ticket money as well as programme , food and booze sale's , it could work out a really nice earner for the club in contrast to last years 2000 at home to carlisle.

Yes but at your prices you'd need 10 times the number of season ticket holders to rock up than at full price and four times the number of casuals. Wednesday will bring a load anyway - it's opening day of the season.

It will work out as a nice earner at full whack. I hope the club do do an offer for selfish reasons but the bottom line rules.

Id say £20 adults £5 kids then £10 season ticket holders. Id also say do an offer for £45 for the cup game and the first 2 home league games (depening on who they are against)

Sheff wed will bring 1500-2000 whatever the price so we can get maximum cash out of them while keeping prices down for our fans as any wanting to go would hopefully take up the offer of £45 for 3 games.

With the 1st League game now confirmed away against a side most of us dispise; this game now takes on more significance IMO.

This will be the chance for some to see the side in action (as lota dont bother with pre-season games) for the 1st time.....i expect the fixtures announcement has just put another fee hundred home fans on the gate for this game.

With the 1st League game now confirmed away against a side most of us dispise; this game now takes on more significance IMO.

This will be the chance for some to see the side in action (as lota dont bother with pre-season games) for the 1st time.....i expect the fixtures announcement has just put another fee hundred home fans on the gate for this game.

I will probably fall into that category, if it was say Orient away first I would be in two minds about the home one but will more than likely make it now. It's poor form not to try for the first home one anyway so I'm glad of the extra spur.

Definitely. Money saved by not giving it to Franchise FC would be much appreciated by Latics.

Got to say i will go mk rather than this now only as MK is one hell of a lot closer and go with best mate who supports them, although saying that i may save and go pompey away what a day out that should be, our baby is due in sep please please dont let him come early lol

Our second is due a couple of weeks before we play Crawley away. Even more annoying is that I can pretty much walk to where they play from where I'm currently working. Bah humbug.

Our second is due a couple of weeks before we play Crawley away. Even more annoying is that I can pretty much walk to where they play from where I'm currently working. Bah humbug.

Got an extra mouth to feed now dear- going to have to stay late in the office for overtime pay.

I will miss the majority of away games for similar reasons. Still hoping to get to Pompey.

You poor sod. Working in Crawley, I mean. Congrats on bubba #2.