I might be wrong but I hope this is latics thinking about the next generation and this has no bearing on Ciask. At 17 I think he is too young to be a second choice keeper, but in a couple seasons he could prove to be a fantastic acquisition.

Edited by Guest

I might be wrong but I hope this is latics thinking about the next generation and this has no bearing on Ciask. At 17 I think he is too young to be a second choice keeper, but in a couple seasons he could prove to be a fantastic acquisition.

Agree - this is a punt on a 17 year old keeper who Paul Gerrard thinks might have something - not one for the first team just yet.

Hmmmm. Hopefully a 'one for the future' signing.

But - nagging feelings that Cisak wont be our 'Keeper for much longer.....i said at the time that i wasnt sure Dean Bouzanis would sign on again as Number 2; now we sign another 'Keeper; granted a 17 yr old one.....but - IMO; 4 goalkeepers (+ a GK coach who could do an odd game in absolute emergancies) ist too many.

Wait & see in Cisak i think.

Anyway - welcome to BP Liam

Hmmmm. Hopefully a 'one for the future' signing.

But - nagging feelings that Cisak wont be our 'Keeper for much longer.....i said at the time that i wasnt sure Dean Bouzanis would sign on again as Number 2; now we sign another 'Keeper; granted a 17 yr old one.....but - IMO; 4 goalkeepers (+ a GK coach who could do an odd game in absolute emergancies) ist too many.

Wait & see in Cisak i think.

Anyway - welcome to BP Liam

Looks to me like Cisak's off, Bouzanis no.1 with Jacob deputising.

Looks to me like Cisak's off, Bouzanis no.1 with Jacob deputising.

Looks that way to me too now Stevie.

Bouzy as #1 with either Jacob or Simpson on the bench.

If Cisak remains; then it's a bonus on the playing front as we'll have 2 quality keepers battling for 1 spot with 2 promising 17 yr olds in reserve; but - finacially; can we afford 4 'Keepers? And can we afford to not sell Cisak?