Ben Burgess?!

Obviously doesnt feel it anymore. Its amazing how many players fall out of love with the game

I think very few realise how easy they have it in comparison to the real 'working world'. If I was a professional footballer i'd play till my legs fell off and still maybe give it a season trying to roll myself towards the ball to use my head.

Only trouble with this is they may be in the market for the same striker as us

I hope not and don't think so - probably knowing them will just replace like with like a big donkey of a centre forward to get on the end of crosses PD would be looking for better than that judging by the style he hopes to play - quick / skillfull and a bit younger and will get better and think he will get this with his with his connections - but judging by my predictions recently you could be right Singe.

Edited by Stoney

Doesn't that just suggest he's injured? Can't play @ 100%

I took it as he feels his legs have gone / fitness isn't what it once was (ha!) and he would rather retire than have a :censored:e season struggling. Either that or he's had every last drain of enthusiasm sucked out of him by working for Ronnie in pre-season.

I think very few realise how easy they have it in comparison to the real 'working world'. If I was a professional footballer i'd play till my legs fell off and still maybe give it a season trying to roll myself towards the ball to use my head.

I know what you mean but there is many people out there playing football who don't play at as higher level as they should because they enjoy other things.

One of my mates is absolute quality but is also very political and training to be a human rights lawyer (something he is passionate about more than football). He gets his fix, playing 5 a side and the odd amateur game, he also enjoys partying which I am sure doesnt help ;)