New Latics Official Website

New Latics Official Website   

194 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new Latics official website ?

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I'm not bothered either way

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its going to stay like this its woeful - ifs going to be tweaked and worked on then its OK - it does need work doing on it and the default latin text removing. I was trying to find some info on it on saturday only to be greeted with nothing relevant - not ideal

You've missed the obvious choice out brother.....................It's utter :censored:e.

I hope it's work in progress.

lol...I tried to be as polite as possible Lags.

It's hardly improved one week on.

Edited by BP1960

It's dire.

Squad list incomplete.

No player profiles or pics for all.

Stories that wrap one sentence into a second page for no good reason.

Menu links that wrap on some screens and don't render properly on others.

Typos.

Disorganised, chaotic layout.

Vaguely amateurish background.

No working mobile version.

Stories sometimes don't appear even after refreshing and clearing the cache.

I don't blame the club entirely, but once this was in the pipeline someone should have been adding and polishing content, testing and generally working on it fast. Maybe they are and we'll see improvements soon but at the moment it's clearly incomplete.

Looks to me whoever contracted this design has gone for the cheapest tender, no matter what the quality or what fans may think of it.

Latics like most football league clubs appear to have little option but to accept it.

Edited by BP1960

Spot today's deliberate mistake on the OS..........in the story about paying only a small fee ( £13,640 ) to agents, it's actually reported in the first paragraph as being £123,640................you couldn't make it up!...............Dreadful.

It's dire.

Squad list incomplete.

No player profiles or pics for all.

Stories that wrap one sentence into a second page for no good reason.

Menu links that wrap on some screens and don't render properly on others.

Typos.

Disorganised, chaotic layout.

Vaguely amateurish background.

No working mobile version.

Stories sometimes don't appear even after refreshing and clearing the cache.

I don't blame the club entirely, but once this was in the pipeline someone should have been adding and polishing content, testing and generally working on it fast. Maybe they are and we'll see improvements soon but at the moment it's clearly incomplete.

What he said, except I don't blame the club as I believe that they have had little say in the matter. It really is absolute garbage. I use numerous websites in the course of work and this, without doubt, is one of the worst I have ever seen. It's obviously still not complete, but how long does it take?

My step son set up a far more involved site than this for my wife's business a few years ago and completed the job in a matter of days. Worked perfectly too with hardly any tweaks.

I have used the OS extensively for years, but now find I can't be bothered ploughing through the rubbish.