Quarmby out

Just been to pizza hut and seen all the players there with quarmby and warburton. All laughing and joking like they hadnt lost a game, Hard work my arse, Quarmby is a walking around like billy big bollocks with the players, jokers sack the lot of them!!!

They should think themselves lucky someone else isn't the manager - otherwise after a public flogging straight after the match they would be chained and on bread and water. :whip:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ on a bicycle, so you're not allowed to unwind after a day at the office? Did the OP actually monitor what and how much they were all eating? And as for them laughing, well that's a disgrace. They should be walking round with faces like a wet weekend and never crack a smile. Ever. That's mild sarcasm, by the way.

They're human beings having a get together after work. Lighten up. God, I've seen some bollocks posted on here, but we're scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Christ on a bicycle, so you're not allowed to unwind after a day at the office? Did the OP actually monitor what and how much they were all eating? And as for them laughing, well that's a disgrace. They should be walking round with faces like a wet weekend and never crack a smile. Ever. That's mild sarcasm, by the way.

They're human beings having a get together after work. Lighten up. God, I've seen some bollocks posted on here, but we're scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

It's a common misconception that eating no fat is good for professional athletes.

But to get back to the OP, I doubt the legitimacy of his statement and whilst some of the responses have not been taken in, some sound like they have.

I think rudemedic's posts needs reading BL

Found some examples of pre match meals;

Alan Shearer; Chicken and beans.

Nigel Winterburn; Poached eggs on toast

Jimmy Greaves; Roast beef and Yorkshire with all the trimmings or pie and mash followed by blackcurrant crumble and custard.

Gordon Banks; Large steak with peas and both boiled and roast potatoes, followed by a large bowl of rice pudding.

And I once shared a pre match table with the brilliant Alan Groves, who scoffed a full breakfast and went on to play a blinder.

Edited by BP1960

I read that they once got Daley Thompson onto salads, grilled fish and chicken, pasta etc, and he lost a lot of power until he went back onto burger and chips. And that was a man who would have eaten his own :censored: if it helped him to win.

Michael Phelps eats 5hit loads but thats cos he's training for hours and hours.

How many hours do our players train for and at what intensity? Enough to work off a load of crap?

I think rudemedic's posts needs reading BL

I hadn't read the entire post, singe, as I was at work at the time. However, the OP's post about what Furman ate suggested it was even more bollocks than I at first thought as I believe that said player is with the South Africa squad, no?

I hadn't read the entire post, singe, as I was at work at the time. However, the OP's post about what Furman ate suggested it was even more bollocks than I at first thought as I believe that said player is with the South Africa squad, no?

Yep and as Maddog says I am sure Billy is away

Just been to pizza hut and seen all the players there with quarmby and warburton. All laughing and joking like they hadnt lost a game, Hard work my arse, Quarmby is a walking around like billy big bollocks with the players, jokers sack the lot of them!!!

And what where you eating in pizza hut? Probably stuffing you face with some sweetcorn based pizza eh?