The outlaw Josey Baxter

Can someone please confirm. Is it Jose (as in Hose A) or Jose (as in Josey Wales)? The latter fits better if you're singin Super, Super Jo - Super Josey Baxter. If its the other, we can't really sing that song...!

We don't want to sing that song anyway.

Jose Baxter Baby, Jose Baxter woahhhhhh it is.

We don't want to sing that song anyway.

Jose Baxter Baby, Jose Baxter woahhhhhh it is.

That is :censored:e and really cringeworthy for blokes to sing "baby" to a man.

Jose (as in hose a) is a Spanish name and therefore a better song would be "Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Jose, Jose".

Jose (as in hose a) is a Spanish name and therefore a better song would be "Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Jose, Jose".

If you were to take that viewpoint then singing any song about a footballer is "cringeworthy". Men singing songs about other men is really quite strange.

But its only a chant, not like anybody actually refers to him as "baby" normally. Remember Chris Taylor's song? Its so exaggerated and ridiculous that its funny. (Or thats what most people have said about it)

Edited by NewBlue

Oh Chrissy Taylor, you are the love of my life.

We love u oldham-could b classed as 11 blokes being told by 4000 blokes that they love them

Chris taylor as stated above

John yves mvoto-how do we know he has a big 1?

A chant is just that! Shouldn't b taken litrally. How many preston fans do u see walking round blackpool with a gun shooting people? Latics fans need 2 lighten up or there will never be any atmosphere at bp! N is oldham really a :censored: hole? Oh hang on a minute.......

Can someone please confirm. Is it Jose (as in Hose A) or Jose (as in Josey Wales)? The latter fits better if you're singin Super, Super Jo - Super Josey Baxter. If its the other, we can't really sing that song...!

It's JOSE(ph) but he's scouse innit?!*

Is he gonna take that set-piece or whistle Dixie?

*haven't got a clue…..

Edited by oafcprozac

I quite like the Jose Baxter chant its quite original compared to some of the other chants we have had and its no more gay than any other football chant where grown men sing their affection for another man.

300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

Edited by JonesyOAFC

:censored: the Chelsea fans sing

Oh David Luiz you are the love of my life

Oh David Luiz I'd let you shag me wife

Oh David Luiz I want curly hair too

My dad sings this and I can confirm Luiz wont be shagging my mum the sideshow bob looking freak

Although my dad probably would like that much hair

Its just a song lighten up :)