feeling confident about this one, unchanged line up and a 4-0 win for me.

Baxter

Derbyshire x 2

Simpson.

5126 (1347 Bury)

I like your confidence and hope you are right, however I cant see there being more than 4,000 and Bury bringing more than 500 as Citeh are on the box in the Champions League and sadly far too many Latics dont bother on a cold Tuesday night when they can have a match in the boozer or at home.

Easy home win, absolutely guaranteed. It happens every single time on the rare occasions I can't go. My brother's having my season ticket 'cos i'm at Manchester Apollo tomorrow night having my ear drums assaulted by Motorhead :headbang::drinking45::headbang:

For that reason i'm going with the original poster, 4 v 0 home win.

Edited by Break The Silence

Easy home win, absolutely guaranteed. It happens every single time on the rare occasions I can't go. My brother's having my season ticket 'cos i'm at Manchester Apollo tomorrow night having my ear drums assaulted by Motorhead :headbang::drinking45::headbang:

Ahh crap! Wish I was going to see Motorhead tomorrow but I'm really skint atm, need to save for a Bloodstock Festival ticket. Going seeing Angel Witch this Thursday aswell.

I think Bury will only bring 1000, they don't have the best away support.

2-0 win to the Latics.

Baxter with both? :)

To be honest, Bury's home support is poor but I remember looking at last season's stats about away support and they were top I think of the % of home fans going to away matches so they're not that bad.

I'm going for 3-1 win for Latics with 3350 home fans and 870 away supporters.

Make that 5-0, I'm seeing Maximo Park at The Ritz

First home game I've missed in years for non holiday reasons

Edited by HarryBosch

Ahh crap! Wish I was going to see Motorhead tomorrow but I'm really skint atm, need to save for a Bloodstock Festival ticket. Going seeing Angel Witch this Thursday aswell.

I think Bury will only bring 1000, they don't have the best away support.

2-0 win to the Latics.

Baxter with both? :)

The Bloodstock Festival will be awesome mate, but there's no way on Earth i'll get a pass out for 3 days and nights to go, not a chance. The world's second greatest band are coming to town on Saturday night though, straight back to the Apollo for me after the Bin Dipper's game for a right good dose of Steel Panther. Death To All But Metal!!!

Especially as Sodje is suspended. But this is Oldham we are talking about it wouldn't surprise me for us to lose against Bury but then go on and give the bin-dippers a hammering.

I could live with that. Absolutely convinced Bury are going to beat us (we haven't got the best record against them and Rochdale) and I'd rather we beat Tranmere if I'm honest.

I could live with that. Absolutely convinced Bury are going to beat us (we haven't got the best record against them and Rochdale) and I'd rather we beat Tranmere if I'm honest.

Bury Since relegation into this league

99-00

Latics 2 Bury 0 (Allott Screamer)

Bury 2 Latics 2 (Last second equaliser from Preece)

00/01

Bury 1 Latics 1 (Da Bosh)

Latics 1 Bury 1 (Two red cards. last minute rocket from Tipton)

01/02

Latics 4 Bury 0

Bury 1 Latics 1 (Colusso)

11/12

Latics 0 Bury 2 (Early red card for Cisak, Gerrard saves pen with first touch)

Bury 0 Latics 0 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hulk Hogan rows with Schumacher…..

1 defeat in 8 isn't too bad….