If i can remember rightly, this guy got sunderland from 23rd to winning the title and getting them promoted. I think we should approach him if corney sacks dickov..

Positives:

*Proven to be success in his first managerial season

*High profile so could attract decent players

*Young manager

*Doesnt take :censored:e

Negatives:

*Risky yes, considering his time at ipswich

*Possibly a high wage

*Make want a transfer kitty to spend

This is only an idea, opinions?

On what grounds, Jonesy? Just interested - he can't be any worse!

Is that the basis on which we're looking to hire managers now? "Well, you can't do any worse. You're hired". The man - bar one season in which he had the biggest budget in the Championship by a fair distance - is a proven failure, and the reason why Ipswich are doing as badly as they are right now. If Dickov does go we need someone to steady the ship and get us some consistency, not exacerbate things further...

Edited by JonesyOAFC

I was wondering more about his person? But fair point!

Ah, my mistake. If you look up the definition of bottler in the dictionary, there's a picture of Roy Keane. He's also a gob:censored:e arsehole. I dislike him more than anyone in football, barring maybe Luis Suarez.

Can't stand the bloke. obnoxious. thick. thug. united leg end. clueless at Ipswich.

NO.

Totally agree and its not because he's a Southerner and i'm a Northerner :shakeit: He is a total ahole and i for one wouldn't want him anywhere near Latics. Has a temper as bad as his attitude and would bring nothing useful to us.