PD wants to keep Baxter, Derbyshire & Wabara

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rarely-wrong Chron says Forest boss Sean O’Driscoll believes Derbyshire would be better making a temporary switch to a championship club, saying “The loan to Oldham was just an opportunity to get him out playing some games.”

http://www.oldham-ch...or-yeovil-clash

But its Derbyshires choice surely?

Unless a Championship side offers more financial reward for Forest of course

It sounds a bit juvenile and unconvincing.

"Well they told me they wanted to stay," he pouts, pet lip trembling, "so if they don't it's down to them, not me."

I know he's hardly going to give them ultimatums or slate them publically, but I'd rather he didn't make statements like that. It smacks of covering himself if they go elsewhere, when he could just man up and say that they got better offers. It happens.

Edited by Crusoe

strange aint it how dickov is so confident about keeping derbyshire yet matt himself has said he'd rather go elsewhere

Serious Question.................Even though you enjoyed the experience and got on with the lads, why,( when your aim is to enhance your career and get a permanent move away from your parent club) would you want to come back here and play your football?

If you want to be put in the shop window you would want a club that gives you the best chance to showcase your talent.......apart from a handful of games we have never utilised Derbyshire as we should and the service to him has been generally diabolical.

I think he will be back here as a last resort..........in other words not a fecking chance!!!