Getting rolled 4-1 at Yeovil - Happy Christmas

This is according to the commentary, so feel free to pour on the salt.

1. We had a period of total dominance before they got their 3rd.

2. They cleared it off the line no fewer than 5 times in the game.

3. The referee went bananas and sent Simpson off for challenging the keeper when the ball was there to be won.

4. Their second was a wind-assisted fluke.

We had 4 or 5 kicked off the line today but it isn't down to luck it's poor finishing or good defending........I'm sick of this 'Rub of the green' nonsense.

He will blame bad luck and the referee, I can see his report before it's been written!!

How much longer can we continue to back the manager?

3. The referee went bananas and sent Simpson off for challenging the keeper when the ball was there to be won.

Well then, the scoreline will be entirely down to pure "misfortune".

Some positives there but

They still scored 4 though.

Mvoto gave away another pen

Our discipline went again

We have no bottle

Whenever it goes wrong the team's heads go down.

Despise doing well for a few periods Yeovil deserved the win.

The shots saved from the line were all wetter than the trip down.

Simpson maybe shouldn't have been sent off, but we were beaten the second they equalised.

Whenever it goes wrong the team's heads go down.

Despise doing well for a few periods Yeovil deserved the win.

The shots saved from the line were all wetter than the trip down.

Simpson maybe shouldn't have been sent off, but we were beaten the second they equalised.

But we got zero points.........AGAIN

It's another loss...................AGAIN

Maybe he's just an unlucky manager then ?.....................We've been more than patient, but my patience has finally ran out.

We had 4 or 5 kicked off the line today but it isn't down to luck it's poor finishing or good defending........I'm sick of this 'Rub of the green' nonsense.

He will blame bad luck and the referee, I can see his report before it's been written!!

How much longer can we continue to back the manager?

Oldham Athletic: not getting the rub of the green since 1994.

Dickovs comments from Sky

Dickov said: "We started well and got the goal, but then we got done by a penalty and a quick break. Up until that point we had coped with them quite well.

"At half-time we told the players to tighten up a bit defensively and we were confident we could get something out of the game. We had chances and balls cleared off the line, but with one break we found ourselves 3-1 down.

"We were looking to score the equaliser and try and get back in the game but one slip has let them in.

"We've been beaten 4-1 but I think we should have taken something out of the game. It's a strange one, but the goals we conceded were really poor.

"I think we had plenty of chances to win the game, but defensively when you are putting all of the pressure on, you need to think the worst. We didn't do that on four occasions and paid for it."

Dickovs comments from Sky

Dickov said: "We started well and got the goal, but then we got done by a penalty and a quick break. Up until that point we had coped with them quite well.

"At half-time we told the players to tighten up a bit defensively and we were confident we could get something out of the game. We had chances and balls cleared off the line, but with one break we found ourselves 3-1 down.

"We were looking to score the equaliser and try and get back in the game but one slip has let them in.

"We've been beaten 4-1 but I think we should have taken something out of the game. It's a strange one, but the goals we conceded were really poor.

"I think we had plenty of chances to win the game, but defensively when you are putting all of the pressure on, you need to think the worst. We didn't do that on four occasions and paid for it."

No wonder the players look confused.