Forest- do we have a chance?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you see a team win at Everton with Mark Allott on the left wing, you have to accept that anything is possible in football........

I like Allott a lot but to this post Paddy I say just like in the bible "and so it came to pass and God's(Joe Royle ;)favourite team did win in Nottingham

Boy was I wrong. Thought we'd get tanked. Love being proved wrong on days like this though! Excellent work to the players, to PD for making that tactical switch (even if starting like that would have been even better), and to that many fans for making it.

Excellent work to the players, to PD for making that tactical switch (even if starting like that would have been even better)

I honestly think that our poor start and Forest's early goal helped us. Let's be honest, they didn't turn up - and that's because for 45 minutes, they didn't have to.

Edited by bossrocks

Great result today!

Although I am frustrated in there lack of motivation and effort to do this week in, week out.

Especially Simpson!

Hopefully this will be the kick up the ass they need to do this.

And not just the attitude of the modern lower league footballer to only show there talents when there under a bigger spotlight!

But well done all the same!