Loyalty System

I can't believe a loyalty scheme wasn't put in place this season after what happened with third round tickets last season.

Obviously, season ticket holders get priority but Is there a way the club can reward those regular-goers who aren't season ticket holders?

Priority for those with a Forest stub?

Loyalty card for those attending the league games in the run up to the cup match?

Let's not have a ground full of plastic scousers.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe a loyalty scheme wasn't put in place this season after what happened with third round tickets last season.

Obviously, season ticket holders get priority but Is there a way the club can reward those regular-goers who aren't season ticket holders?

Loyalty card for those attending the league games in the run up to the cup match?

Let's not have a ground full of plastic scousers.

100% agree. No arguments about whether season ticket holders or regular supporters actually have the right to purchase tickets then.

Great tie, come on blues!

Totally agree! Im not a season ticket holder but Im there every week and have been for a number of years

I have a stub from the Forest game and may have to cancel going to a wedding on Saturday if I need to get a token from the next home game

something should be put in place for these sort of things

You can make it as complex or not as you like. Whatever system you use will upset somebody, so I'd keep it simple.

Personally I think season ticket getting priority followed by voucher for most recent game is reasonable.

Why make it more complicated?

You can make it as complex or not as you like. Whatever system you use will upset somebody, so I'd keep it simple.

Personally I think season ticket getting priority followed by voucher for most recent game is reasonable.

Why make it more complicated?

Last year it was the least complicated system you could think of and it was a shambles.

Lad behind me in the queue fainted from standing in a queue for 7 hours when people at the front were buying 20 tickets each.

I sincerely hope that system is not allowed to happen again.

Last year it was the least complicated system you could think of and it was a shambles.

Lad behind me in the queue fainted from standing in a queue for 7 hours when people at the front were buying 20 tickets each.

I sincerely hope that system is not allowed to happen again.

That's a problem with ticketing facilities rather than fairness of allocation.

But a fair point that more tiers of priority would spread the queues over days instead of day.

Why turn up to every game and not buy a season ticket? surely if your going to turn up every game then a season ticket gets you instant priority for games like these and you save money over the course of the season.

I'd be surprised if anyone bought a season ticket on the basis that it would give them priority for cup ties which may or may not happen.

we can get a big crowd for the brentford game if there's an incentive for the cup. I think the 2,800 deserve priority as well for the atmosphere yesterday, so ST holders and any of the away support at the City Ground get first pick.

Maybe the club could use the success of the bonfire to put a screen on the car park as well as the game to get more people to get the atmosphere and make a bit of money?

Why turn up to every game and not buy a season ticket? surely if your going to turn up every game then a season ticket gets you instant priority for games like these and you save money over the course of the season.

Because I cant afford to pay a lump sum

I can however afford to pay £19 every other week or so

Because I cant afford to pay alumpp sum

I can however afford to pay £19 every other week or so

Do the 10 month payment scheme? That's what I do. Might have a little APR but it's still damn cheaper than £20 a game plus you get these little bonuses

Do the 10 month payment scheme? That's what I do. Might have a little APR but it's still damn cheaper than £20 a game plus you get these little bonuses

I have done it in the past, I have just posted elsewhere but unfortunatly circumstance dictated that it was not an option for me this year or I may well have used it again

£35 a month for 10 months is what I pay. Works out £20 more expensive than paying in one lump sum. £2 a month interest...less than a pint in the White Hart that.

I have done it in the past, I have just posted elsewhere but unfortunatly circumstance dictated that it was not an option for me this year or I may well have used it again

Just read it. Fair enough then.

Im a student, been supporting latics since 06 and had a season ticket every season up until this season with me starting uni. Do I get priority? Ive been a fair few games when im home! And I most certainly will be at the Brentford game Saturday, whether I get priority or not because of that so be it, would be going regardless

This isn't a swipe at anyone in particular

but.................. can we all enjoy the draw for the time being, without doing the whole I deserve a ticket more than everyone else thing.

Evereyone who wanted a ticket badly enough for Liverpool last season got one.

There were a few on here who said they wouldn't queue for tickets and therefore didn't get one, but most held their hands up and said it was their own fault.

We struggle to get 3,000 at the moment and there will be around 7,000 to 8,000 available.

Again it's not a dig at anyone, enjoy the moment and as long as you are prepared to queue you will be fine.

There have been so many people clamouring for this to be put in place prior to the forest game that the admin bods had to delete them for fear that the board would collapse. Haven't there?

Forest stub/ donny stub / went all away games / go to all home games but no ST / travel a long way / had a ST last year?

Or:-

Commit £300 or more up front, no option to stop paying half way through, money committed win lose or draw, good football or crap football, best players sold or not manager quits to move upwards / is sacked / stays.

How do any of these various made up ideas show any sort of true comparison to buying a ST and guaranteeing funding for the club for a full season?

A single bleeding forest stub for a £10 ticket and a day out on the razz?

Maybe the club could use the success of the bonfire to put a screen on the car park as well as the game to get more people to get the atmosphere and make a bit of money?

Probably make more money by using it as a car park.

Edited by longtimeblue