liverpool tickets are £25

Source?

I'd expect £25 to be honest anyway. If they are £25 would that make it the most expensive ticket for a game at BP? I've no idea what the prices were like in the glory days.

Not £25. Given my post Christmas precarious financial situation and a trip to Cov, my ST will probably become a bargaining tool. Get yourself one and pay for mine until the end of the month.

Don't both clubs have to agree a ticket price? and replay prices have to be set at the same time? Scousers probably said they eren't willing to drop to £20. £5 extra for 10000 people is an extra £50k!

I heard we wanted to charge £10 for donny but they wouldn't have any of it

Don't both clubs have to agree a ticket price? and replay prices have to be set at the same time? Scousers probably said they eren't willing to drop to £20. £5 extra for 10000 people is an extra £50k!

The home club fixes the price, subject to a £10 minimum.

Home side decides the price although I'd imagine both sides would want to agree for a reciprocal arrangement for a replay. Liverpool charged less that £25 for most of our tickets last season.

How much would you pay? I would pay up to £30 without a moan if secures the future of the club, a game like this might not come along for another 5years

totally agree and if it means more money to strengthen then squad then im all for it.

totally agree and if it means more money to strengthen then squad then im all for it.

I think £30 for adults and £15 for under 18s and OAPs would be fair. Some people may struggle to pay the extra, but at the end of the day the club needs to make as much as possible from a one off, out of the blue game.

I don't think it would have been wise to push it, not coming right at the end of January and after a lot of us shelled out for Forest (and Coventry to come for some). Especially if we are trying to make as many as possible for Latics we should make sure we do actually sell all that we have.

I don't think it would have been wise to push it, not coming right at the end of January and after a lot of us shelled out for Forest (and Coventry to come for some). Especially if we are trying to make as many as possible for Latics we should make sure we do actually sell all that we have.

Agreed. Scunthorpe, Forest, Coventry, Liverpool - plus those paying on the day for Brentford etc, it's been an expensive month so soon after Christmas. Plus the replay will cost so best not go too overboard. The club would be right to 'cash in' but a balance needs to be struck - I think £25 max.

£25 and £20 concessions confirmed on fishul.

I'm fine with the £25 for adults, but £20 is a bit steep for kids when it's normally £3 for U12's.

Edit: That said, the kids ST's have been a great deal to be fair!

Edited by danoafc

Not £25. Given my post Christmas precarious financial situation and a trip to Cov, my ST will probably become a bargaining tool. Get yourself one and pay for mine until the end of the month.

Longtime blue, what are you suggesting?

I am wanting a ticket but am away this weekend and can't get the voucher from the Brentford game and won't be able to take time from work to come and join the general sale cue. However I'm willing to pay for someone to go to the game if they can get me a ticket.