Club doesn't dump on loyal staff

I dunno. I have high hopes for a 100-pager.

The only way I can see this going on that long is if we start actually blaming the club for "not" dumping on loyal club staff when they clearly should

there has to be someone to blame! a witch hunt is needed if you want to make 5 pages on this board

Edited by palmer1

"Club reverses decision to dump on loyal staff"

maybe they didnt dump in the first place, those who want to hammer the club and the chairman at every turn will not want to believe that, so they can carry on - Im sure they will

writing a paragraph and saying that it was a text does not make me a believer im afraid.

Guest Scratch2000uk

maybe they didnt dump in the first place, those who want to hammer the club and the chairman at every turn will not want to believe that, so they can carry on - Im sure they will

writing a paragraph and saying that it was a text does not make me a believer im afraid.

Why would someone make that txt up though?

What I don't get sometimes is we've got a really exciting cup tie to look forward to and everyone (present company excepted) seems to have gone :censored:ing bananas about it.

It reminds me of the glory days - some who'd been going for years before that watching us get thrashed by, for instance, Wimbledon, got in a right old tiz about the 10,000 johnny-come-latelys lining the club's pockets by buying tickets and shirts and going to the games and cheering the team on. Bizarre.

I get the feeling that some didn't really want this tie. Someone might be about to sit in THEIR seat, where they can usually arrive 20 minutes after the game starts and spread themselves out into the void beyond.

What I don't get sometimes is we've got a really exciting cup tie to look forward to and everyone (present company excepted) seems to have gone :censored:ing bananas about it.

It reminds me of the glory days - some who'd been going for years before that watching us get thrashed by, for instance, Wimbledon, got in a right old tiz about the 10,000 johnny-come-latelys lining the club's pockets by buying tickets and shirts and going to the games and cheering the team on. Bizarre.

I get the feeling that some didn't really want this tie. Someone might be about to sit in THEIR seat, where they can usually arrive 20 minutes after the game starts and spread themselves out into the void beyond.

I knew exactly when the draw was made that there would be people complaining about it, the truth is that the club simply can't please everybody in this situation

Its all habitual learned response of finding something wrong like those shouting when we held Forest to 1 0 at half time. I was despondently quiet and hoped beyond hope and yes those seven minutes came. Lets get behind the team, the manager and the club.

Its all habitual learned response of finding something wrong like those shouting when we held Forest to 1 0 at half time. I was despondently quiet and hoped beyond hope and yes those seven minutes came. Lets get behind the team, the manager and the club.

The half-time concourse consensus was it should have been 5-0. Anything can happen when it's only 1-0 - and it actually did happen this time.

People don't like change.