Club doesn't dump on loyal staff

I've found in life that the truth often lies somewhere between conspiracy and cock-up. That's my guess here. Anyway, I agree with those sane voices wanting to just get on and enjoy the bloody game! Even if it was Alan Hardy returning to use the savings to get some furry dice for his new Deathstar, all is well.

... I agree with those sane voices wanting to just get on and enjoy the bloody game! ...

Meanwhile, can we return to normality and start worrying about the likelyhood of not picking up any points v Brentford, Coventry and Notts County*, with little support to inspire our sporadic performers? :comeon:

* At least another pub crawl (different one) is available, to ensure those with time on their hands have a good day out. :drinking66:

I've found in life that the truth often lies somewhere between conspiracy and cock-up. That's my guess here. Anyway, I agree with those sane voices wanting to just get on and enjoy the bloody game! Even if it was Alan Hardy returning to use the savings to get some furry dice for his new Deathstar, all is well.

Or having a quick stock check in the cellar...

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." Stapp's Ironical Paradox