Yeah the Tesco Everyday Value pate tasted like horse:censored:…….hang on….

Had lunch in the Tesco cafe, lady serving asked if I wanted anything on my burger - I said "A fiver each way…."

That's too far now, I've heard too many. All you're doing now is flogging a dead........ Oh

With sub zero temperatures predicted until the 27th, have we invested in some thicker sheets for the pitch? What happens to the tv windfall if the game is called off? Is the rearranged fixture guaranteed to be shown on tv?

Dont know about guaranteed but the trannies 1st round match at Braintree was meant to be shown live on the Sunday on itv, when it was called off due to waterlogged pitch they televised the re-arranged fixture on itv4 the tuesday the following week.

Dont know about guaranteed but the trannies 1st round match at Braintree was meant to be shown live on the Sunday on itv, when it was called off due to waterlogged pitch they televised the re-arranged fixture on itv4 the tuesday the following week.

I doubt whether an ITV4 fee is the same as an ITV1 fee

More bothered about Coventry, least the Liverpool match tickets would be reusable and the game televised at a later date, think Saturday's train fair might have been illspent.

@Matt_chambers_

Told there isn't much danger of Coventry game being called off. Under soil heating plus surrounds of Ricoh gritted for days already #oafc

Yeah the Tesco Everyday Value pate tasted like horse:censored:…….hang on….

Had lunch in the Tesco cafe, lady serving asked if I wanted anything on my burger - I said "A fiver each way…."

Don't talk to me about those burgers!......had one today and it's given me the trots!

More bothered about Coventry, least the Liverpool match tickets would be reusable and the game televised at a later date, think Saturday's train fair might have been illspent.

We've got train tickets too. If the match is off and trains are running, we'll just go to Brum for a day sesh!

That's all well and good but no good if we can't actually get there because the motorways are snarled up. Don't fancy getting stranded on a coach… Whether they've gritted round the ground or not it is only effective if the grit itself doesn't freeze then it's useless and it can snow until the cows come home. So far we seem to have missed it, so hopefully we'll be ok.

Could be a bit of a nervous trip though...