The best team of PDs players ?

He really isn't.

As I've said before, it amazes me that Bouzanis gets a gig before Cisak!

That's not to say Bouzanis is rubbish, I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as Cisak.

Ah, reason for a message board. Opinions. And I rate Bouzy as the better keeper.

He really isn't.

As I've said before, it amazes me that Bouzanis gets a gig before Cisak!

That's not to say Bouzanis is rubbish, I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as Cisak.

He really is. I'd say they're both as good as one another at shot-stopping but Bouzanis makes less errors than Cisak.

Also, was told by some guys who work regularly with the team that Bouzanis is technically better than Cisak.

People's opinions though, I'd be delighted to have either as our keeper so to have them both at the club is fantastic. Shame we couldn't have such quality in depth for other positions.

I take it white's inclusion is based on his career after us?

Based on his first loan spell, and at the start of his second loan spell & that I couldn't think of any other wingers that have done much whilst PD's been here but then remembered Morais who overall was better for us during his time here. Likewise with Tounkara, couldn't think of many others until remembered we had Derbyshire.