Youssouf M'changama

Makes you realise what a talented player this lad is and he can't half spot a pass!

Said it for a very long time, he's got a lot of raw talent and is young. I'd say he's got a better technique than Wes and Furman, just the lad needs a bit of composure and gametime. It's all about mentality for him because he has all of the ability needed.

Didn't even show his goals, either.

Think he's a cracking player who never seems to be get the run in the first team that would improve him further. Presume this video has been put together by someone associated with his agent in readiness for becoming a free agent in the summer.

I'd go as far as to say it would be a disaster for us to let him go.

Must be on next to nothing in terms of wages. I'd rather we get rid of Furman and a few of the youngsters who won't progress like Hughes and Millar than M'Changama.

His performance to wage value is far higher than most of our squad.

Think he's a cracking player who never seems to be get the run in the first team that would improve him further. Presume this video has been put together by someone associated with his agent in readiness for becoming a free agent in the summer.

It's from last season isn't it? Think provided his wage demands aren't too high he can stay here for as long as he wants. If Furman goes in the summer he could well end up as half our first choice central midfield.

It's from last season isn't it? Think provided his wage demands aren't too high he can stay here for as long as he wants. If Furman goes in the summer he could well end up as half our first choice central midfield.

Has to be last season he has not had that much of a look in this season, time to shine versus the scouse

Tonnes of potential has Changy.

But - that does him a disservice also. He's ready for the 1st team now; has been all season. How Furman was starting ahead of him in that horrendous run of form he was in was beyond me. Wes has also been below he own high standards this season. The fact that both of them are guarenteed starters when we have this lad in reserve is another nail in Dickovs coffin.

I was one of Chris' biggest critics, but yes we have missed him and the nouse that 250+ appearances brings.

Most of the squad are so inexperienced Byrne apart and that is what is killing us.

Grounds

Byrne

Wes

Croft

Furman

Are the only players to have made over 100 league starts n the whole squad. That is our problem for me, no experience, no nouse to go on and keep the point at Coventry, etc etc….

JYM plays his 100th League start next league game.

for a smallish lad he doesn't half put himself about! great technique and cracking vision, surely we need to be resigning this lad. Does he have a song of note? He needs one

I heard a few people at Forest singing his name to the lyrics of Oops Upside Your Head by Gap Band. Tickled me.

Say You - ssouf M'Changama, say Yousoouf M'Changama. Repeat.

I heard a few people at Forest singing his name to the lyrics of Oops Upside Your Head by Gap Band. Tickled me.

Say You - ssouf M'Changama, say Yousoouf M'Changama. Repeat.

Haha I heard that one too. Got going for a bit where I was sat. Almost as challenging as creating a tune for Pogliacomi.

technique = class

positioning and knowledge of CM position = woeful

I know that this will come with time, but his ball watching cost us the game on Saturday, irrespective of how he played. Dickov needs to be showing him the video of the 2nd goal and coaching the lad b/c that was so poor. Changy will be good but like Winchester, Mellor etc. the standard of coaching since PD took over appears to be very low.