Scouse sour grapes reach epic levels

*Borini has yet to play in 1 game where I say to myself, well he might be a decent signing. Nope, he literally has showed 0 signs of any sort of hope that he might be a real striker in the future. He lacks strength, his finishing is poor, his speed isn't the best, so he has no outstanding talent that sets him apart. We paid over +10M for him and I believe we were properly skinned by Roma. He might prove me wrong SOME DAY, but based on the evidence thus far I'm going to have to say I doubt it.

^^^^^

hahahaha

They're not all like that. I work with a Scouser - a lifelong Red. He was very gracious in defeat and said we deserved it. However, we both agreed, that had Gerrard started, it might have been a different story.

But he didn't and it isn't. :-)

I love the comments about the pitch and how :censored: it was it was like Wembley compared to the Mansfield pitch in the previous round. Also the knob that said if the foul was given on sturridge it would have been a draw eer if Suarez goal with his hand hadn't been given mansfield would have earned a reply. Its football and magic and for all the poor performances we see at bp that result is what you support your club for fan feckin tastic

This is always the excuse when big teams lose to small teams. "Should've had players sent off". No. In the Premier League they don't understand the concept of physical play, hence the reason Stoke are constantly bombarded with hatred from opposition fans saying they should end the game with 10 men or less.

I'd like these fans to actually show where any player should've been sent off yesterday, for either side. The worst tackle was by Sterling and that didn't even deserve a red card!

Let them complain about our players because it's not only on record in the history books, it's on record on footage.

Keep moaning, Scousers. It's what comes naturally to them.

*Borini has yet to play in 1 game where I say to myself, well he might be a decent signing. Nope, he literally has showed 0 signs of any sort of hope that he might be a real striker in the future. He lacks strength, his finishing is poor, his speed isn't the best, so he has no outstanding talent that sets him apart. We paid over +10M for him and I believe we were properly skinned by Roma. He might prove me wrong SOME DAY, but based on the evidence thus far I'm going to have to say I doubt it.

^^^^^

hahahaha

Not entirely sure why saying a player they paid £10m for appear to be crap counts as bitter.

I love the comments about the pitch and how :censored: it was it was like Wembley compared to the Mansfield pitch in the previous round. Also the knob that said if the foul was given on sturridge it would have been a draw eer if Suarez goal with his hand hadn't been given mansfield would have earned a reply. Its football and magic and for all the poor performances we see at bp that result is what you support your club for fan feckin tastic

No mention of the foul on Simpson that gave Suarez the ball for their 1st though I take it.

Edited by rudemedic

Keeper and Skrtl both gripped Simpson with intent and aggression. Minimum yellow, highly likely red - neither booked. Stirling - late challenge onto Changy's ankle, followed through by wrapping his legs round him, ended his game due to injury - could have been a red. Dive in the box - no card.

The ref was going easy on the PL prima donnas.

There were lots of Lpool fans phoning five live after the match (most of them sounded southern) moaning that they played a really weak team! To be fair a good mate who is a Liverpool fan gave me a call and said we played well and deserved it, as did an Everton fan after we beat them at Goodison.

I would wager most of the sour grapes will come from the armchair Sky lot rather than the real fans.

In fairness the Liverpool fans I've spoke to have all said we deserved to win and that they had no-one to blame but themselves. First day back in work today & lad who I work with was very gracious but very, very angry. Spent a fair bit of the day ranting about "I can't believe what a bunch of gutless tarts we've got playing for us", "Daniel :censored:ing Sturridge strutting round thinking that he's Messi" "what the :censored: did Skrtel and Jones think they were playing at, reacting to Simpson like that? All you're doing is showing weakness" and "our fans complaining about Rodgers playing kids...how old were your players? How old was that lad who was marking Gerrard?" It was a good day.

I don't think my brother's speaking to me after I texted him saying "you should be flattered, all the PL teams that lost/drew this weekend and people still think our result was the shock of the round", though.