Everton - Tuesday 26th Feb - 4,800 tickets for Away fans

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help....

It says that for anybody paying on the turnstiles for the Portsmouth game gets a voucher....

what about if you've already pre-bought a portsmouth ticket and will be using that to gain entry. .. will that be classed as "paying on turnstile"?

Hmm, cant make the Portsmouth game, due to work, and everyone else I go with will have a ticket by the time they go on open sale. looks like ill be sitting on my todd, and queing up alone on Sunday morning

I will be with you phill,working saturday night so will have to go on sunday,no sleep then back to work sunday night

Can anyone help....

It says that for anybody paying on the turnstiles for the Portsmouth game gets a voucher....

what about if you've already pre-bought a portsmouth ticket and will be using that to gain entry. .. will that be classed as "paying on turnstile"?

your ticket will count as your voucher mate

I've got a lot of :censored: on at the moment, so there's no way I can afford to go to both games (from a financial perspective). What are the chances of a ticket being available for Everton should I not go to the Pompey match?

I'd thought they'd have allowed 2 per ST holder this time. Is it that difficult to sell one ticket for £20 and one for £25 in the same transaction?

As an ST holder I'm happy with the exclusive access but given the very short time frame, and the fact that we didn't sell out the home game, we run the risk of this not selling out.

About the same as being able to platt sawdust I would've thought mate :wink: .

So you reckon all the tickets will go to ST holders and the extra ticket they can get by attending the Pompey game?

No chance of them going on general come Sunday?