Got my ticket

1800 gone so far. Thinking about 600 will use the pompey voucher (only an extra 1000 on gate for brentford/mk dons for weekend home games against the 2 scouse teams) leaving about 1600-2000 on open sale after last few st holders pick up theirs today/before kick off.

Anyone who wants will get , just sell a couple hundred under Imo.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1800 gone so far. Thinking about 600 will use the pompey voucher (only an extra 1000 on gate for brentford/mk dons for weekend home games against the 2 scouse teams) leaving about 1600-2000 on open sale after last few st holders pick up theirs today/before kick off.

Anyone who wants will get , just sell a couple hundred under Imo.

a lot of ST holders will get their's tomorrow morning though I reckon. We could sell out

Last time i was at the back of the upper tier and you couldn't see the ball if it was more than 6 foot in the air ???

Or have i got the wrong part of the ground !!!!!

Ive checked a picture I took and can see the entire pitch very well but cannot see the sky. The bars holding the roof up could perhaps get in the way of the ball if off the ground, but only at the far byline.

Edit - I stood throughout as well.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Just been to pick mine up and was offered a choice of lower tier or upper tier. So it appears they are selling both

Got mine this morning around 11-15am. Asked if tickets were being sold in the Upper Bullens. The reply was "yes". Don't know who served me but it wasn't Janice or Becky. Asked for 2 (I had 2 season tickets with me) and got Row J in LV2, which isn't the Upper Bullens! Didn't check properly til I got home.

Has anyone bought tickets in UV1 or UV2 which I am assuming is the Upper Bullens?

Picked my ticket up at 4pm and they told me 2000 had been sold. Got Upper tier.

Lady told me she was getting a lock of flak from people wanting more than one per voucher. A guy this morning demanding 5 tickets with only 4 season tickets - he not happy.

Everton ST holders have had to be relocated. They are normally in:

The Upper Bullens sections:

Rows A – S, seats 154 and below

The Lower Bullens sections:

Rows A – R, seats 151 and below

The Paddock sections:

Rows 1 – 13, seats 123 and below.

I would have thought that their seats would be the last to be sold in case Latics don’t sell out, but they seem to have been sold first. I booked my tickets at 9:20am on Tuesday and I’m in block LV3 Row 11 (see plan in Post #107 above), which is part of the Paddock allocated to Everton ST holders.

Everton ST holders have had to be relocated. They are normally in:

The Upper Bullens sections:

Rows A – S, seats 154 and below

The Lower Bullens sections:

Rows A – R, seats 151 and below

The Paddock sections:

Rows 1 – 13, seats 123 and below.

I would have thought that their seats would be the last to be sold in case Latics don’t sell out, but they seem to have been sold first. I booked my tickets at 9:20am on Tuesday and I’m in block LV3 Row 11 (see plan in Post #107 above), which is part of the Paddock allocated to Everton ST holders.

They are quite good seats, similar to our Main Stand paddocks with nice, plastic individual seats, not woodeen benches like further up and no supporting pillars!

According to the woman at ticket office l8 today they are expecting around 3000 to be sold by the end of st sales. And another 800 or so after the game with the other more or less 1000 going monday

If we only have 2400 S/T's how can we sell 3000 by end of st sales ???????

It is strictly one per S/T and that appears to have been upheld.