Injuries

Anyone else got them from the Everton game? I have bruises down my left shin and a dead leg in my right thigh from the utter mayhem that followed each goal in the RRE. My dad ended up on his back in the row in front and somehow avoided serious injury. Was piss funny like. Anyone else with well earned battle scars?

Woof.

Calves and shins covered in bruises, I'm thinking of taking pictures and using them as evidence in promoting safe standing!

I commented last night that seating can be more dangerous than a terrace when you get moments like that, another would be G-Mac's goal at Scunny. Internal head injuries were all I suffered on Saturday, which is surprising as I am told I was horizontal at seat level at one stage (no recollection of the immediate celebrations at all for me)

]footballscars.png

Left calf.

Knees were both bruised and I had a bruise on my left thigh the size of Alan Partridge's favourite dinner plate. Didn't feel them 'til the day after, a nice reminder of the the previous day's shenanigans though :grin:

]footballscars.png

Left calf.

Knees were both bruised and I had a bruise on my left thigh the size of Alan Partridge's favourite dinner plate. Didn't feel them 'til the day after, a nice reminder of the the previous day's shenanigans though :grin:

This picture froze after only revealing the first quarter.....I nearly reported you for indecent exposure!

Yes, but actually for me I'm a bit less bruised than normal as I had my Dad's aisle seat rather than my usual one next to him. So only my left leg has any decent bruises on it.

None of you can beat the bruise I had after the Swindon game though. But then again in the bruise gain game I'm playing with a massive advantage.

Can I give a second opinion? I think nothing much of my shoulder being a bit sore when I sobered up (about Tuesday lunchtime) but now can't lift my right arm over my head. Opening doors is right out, nearly ruptured myself an hour ago pointing the way to Buckingham Palace.