Should I go in the Away end on saturday?

If your an Oldham fan and you want to get in in with Sheffield lot, then good luck you brave soul. I do have to question your sanity.

Are they not getting the full rre?

I'm going to be furthest away for the dirty, rotten, knuckle dragging lot from the wrong side of the pennines

Hate anything that ends in united and this lot more than ones down the road

Edited by underdog

Sat in the away end when we played Leeds in a friendly once with a Leeds supporting mate as it was a friendly no real bother. A friend of mine on turnstiles decided to walk through the Rocky to get to the Chaddy when we played Preston having his tangerine shirt on show he got some stuck of them forgetting about Blackpool being there arch rivals.

Personally unless you got a mate who supports Sheff United i give it a miss always found Sheff United to be a nasty bunch myself although not all of them but a fair few.

I remember when we put Tranmere in the small section of the RRE and we were having a beer in the large section when a Bin Dipper cooly walked in with his TRFC hat on. Having realised his mistake he went white in the face and slowly removed his hat and tried to get away with it. Unfortunatly for him we'd already spotted him and kicked him black and blue until he supported Latics laughed with him and politely showed him to the steward to let him in the Rovers end because we're a nice bunch aren't we :OASISscarf: