Royle, Kuqi & Ritchie dreamteam?

Royle-Ritchie. Was Bunn there as well? Well, they're experienced, they'd want it for love of the club and they would give it everything they've got. I know Joe's last short spell didn't go well, but rather someone who gives a :censored: as opposed to a cockney-ulster man who only cares about No.1 and how much money he can make, even at the expense of a club who can't afford it.

Love-of-the-club or mercenary? Let me see......stick to Sky ID, even though you have the face for radio.

Not even his second spell here?

Gotta love Joe, but i feel it's not his time any more and we've got to think into the future and not be stuck in the 1980's.

Not even his second spell. We were on a hiding to nothing when he came.

Might be being too kind and if I'm honest, there probably are more logical options but i'll never forget the guttedness of being told he'd left one afternoon at school.

If we appointed for a third time I'd still be buzzing.

Can we please let go of the past?

Ritchie's taken a pretty crap side to promotion from this division and Royle would be the old head people have been crying out for. There are worse options and we'll probably end up with one of them.

if it's anything more than three people watching a reserve game, then I think it would be a bit of a desperate move. Philliskirk can't really last until the end of the season IMO and it's been a month since Dickov went.

Could do worse, could do better.

Kuqi has been after a managers job for a while.

If we thought that PD used to spend too much time ranting at the officials, based upon how he liked to engage linesmen, I fancy that Kuqi would take that to new levels. He'll be sent from the touchline so often, he'll need a season ticket for the main stand.

I heard a rumour last season that he was being lined up to takeover from PD during one of our 'runs'. It turned out to be a rumour.

Don't think Ritchie would give up prostituting himself to the media to come back?

And, as for Royle, does nobody remember last time? .

Yes, it really is possible to make an impact in such a short space of time. How many games? Who's squad was it? Let's judge him on that basis, forgetting the rest of his career. People over 60 shouldn't be managers because they're all dinosaours - like Taggart and Rednapp.

The man is a dinosaur in footballing terms

Yes, unlike Dowie who plays such progressive football. There are loads of great coaches who can get us playing like Dickov, aren't there?

Stick to after dinner speaking.

One of the clubs few true legends deserves more respect.

If Joe was to come back, I would only like to see him here in an advisory role rather than manager. I'm pretty sure Jimmy Nicholl does the same kind of role with Dean Smith at Walsall, and they dont seem to be doing to badly on a smaller budget and less talented squad than we have. I would hate for Joe to come back again in a full time basis as manager and get hounded out when we dont play tika-taka football and blow the opposition away week after week.

All in all, the guy is a legend and thats how it should stay.

Stitch on the other hand...........question is..........has he been out of the game too long now?