No goals... Again!

It helps if the ref's give us our fair share of clear decisions. Two stone wall pens turned down. I don't care what anyone say's Latics do not get a fair deal of referee's in general. Why is that?

You just notice it more because you are an Oldham fan I think. All clubs will get bad decisions

Edited by Oh Heck C-Beck

On my way back from trannies,what a gutless toatally :censored: performance,2 wank teams on the pitch,can't c us gettin 3 points in a while after that today,And only 5 of the team claped us off at the end,shower of wankers!

I agree that every club will get their fair share of dodgy referees but to have so many bad ones in such a short space of time is ridiculous! It's not like these stonewall penalties are being turned down when we are already 3/4-0 down and it won't affect anything....These awful decisions are happening at crucial points of the game and ultimately costing us massively!

We shouldn't have to rely on decisions from the refs to get us out of trouble but we have every right to expect a fair and honest performance from them! Something which has been severely lacking in recent weeks.

Tuesday is now an enormous game. Refereeing decisions aside, if we lose, I think we will go down! and deservedly so. Hartlepool are :censored:e and if we can't beat them, we deserve to finish in the bottom 4!

Smith looks to have gone off with an injury, we need someone to hit some form in front of goal now.

I think Simpson and Barnard could be a good pairing but I'd revert back to Iwelumo and Barnard. Iwelumo isn't the saviour but 3 wins in the league with him and 2 scoreless defeats without him shows that he had some sort of positive effect.

I agree that every club will get their fair share of dodgy referees but to have so many bad ones in such a short space of time is ridiculous! It's not like these stonewall penalties are being turned down when we are already 3/4-0 down and it won't affect anything....These awful decisions are happening at crucial points of the game and ultimately costing us massively!

We shouldn't have to rely on decisions from the refs to get us out of trouble but we have every right to expect a fair and honest performance from them! Something which has been severely lacking in recent weeks.

Tuesday is now an enormous game. Refereeing decisions aside, if we lose, I think we will go down! and deservedly so. Hartlepool are :censored:e and if we can't beat them, we deserve to finish in the bottom 4!

Who didn't step up to the mark in your opinion ?

Of course all clubs get bad decisions. We just get far more.

I doubt it..we just notice them more because we can't score and always lose. If we had won 3 1 today the decisions would be forgotten about.

Blaming the ref irks me because this team is failing over and over again. We need to start putting the ball in the net or we will be going down even with the best referees in the world and goal line technology!

Wes had a decent game today, Cracking save from Boozy first half, but that handball at 0-0, how on earth the ref did not see it is beyond me but even more criminal was the fact the liner was bang in line less than 10yards away. Now either the ref has said to the linesmen before the game that he will make all the decisions which is a possibility, as even for throw ins the liners were raising there flags only after the ref had given it. But overall 2 poor sides played out a poor game.

This obsession with referees is tiresome.

The players are the problem . The effort , desire , will to win that took place against Forest , Doncaster , Liverpool and Everton is sadly lacking from the majority of league games.

We are a soft touch and if we don't score the first goal we seem unable to tactically get back into games.

This league season of underachievement cannot end too soon , our squad have been hopeless.

For me some of these players don't want to get stuck in when it really matters Baxter being one of them, Simpson could of scored but instead he goes down far to easily throwing his arms in the air expecting a pen, to many went missing today Barnard, Simpson, Croft, Obita, Baxter all dident want to know and that has been the downfall in our league season this year "players only showing up when they feel like it" wonder if Simpson will start playing well again when his contract is about to expire ?

For me some of these players don't want to get stuck in when it really matters Baxter being one of them, Simpson could of scored but instead he goes down far to easily throwing his arms in the air expecting a pen, to many went missing today Barnard, Simpson, Croft, Obita, Baxter all dident want to know and that has been the downfall in our league season this year "players only showing up when they feel like it" wonder if Simpson will start playing well again when his contract is about to expire ?

Complaceny ?.......they know they won't be dropped.

we just have no idea how to attack teams and little variety. we have Obita with a bit of pace but the other 4 front men are fairly slow Barnard aside and he isnt electic..... At times today we have chances to break but tried to send the ball down the line to er smith. We are negative as a team no one wants to support the forwards even Baxter wasnt getting forward enough today so once again when Smith won a header or held the ball up well as he frequently did he had almsot 0 options. I dont think Barnard didnt want to know i just think he had a bad day at the office anything he tried just didnt come off.

Simpson has been woeful all season and when he came on all he did was jump into people - didnt win a header once he came on

Baxter isnt working in the middle he was poor again, Obitia barley touched the ball and was generally poor.

We started slowly but managed to battle into the game without being convincing and as soon as we started to get them under pressure they looked poor but we dont make enough of our possesion we dont get quality crosses into the box often or quick enough.... Our build up play is slow and laboured and I just dont know we correct that at this stage of the season. If smith is out Tuesday i really do worry we will play route one to Simspon who just isnt up to it.

Edited by bluehobbit