Dowie deal almost done

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless we've offered a minimum of an 18 month deal and a LOT more money and have a real plan to move the club forward then Dowie will not be coming back. I'm led to believe nothing has changed from the situation as it was a couple of weeks ago.

Bingo!

Bingo!

So, let me get this right. When I pitch up at BP a Satdi, a certain Mr Dowie will not be anywhere to be seen as he will be reporting from somewhere in Lancashire for Sky. I just like to be clear on these things. I'll be looking out for a glimpse of though, just in case a certain poster is correct. :exile:

So, let me get this right. When I pitch up at BP a Satdi, a certain Mr Dowie will not be anywhere to be seen as he will be reporting from somewhere in Lancashire for Sky. I just like to be clear on these things. I'll be looking out for a glimpse of though, just in case a certain poster is correct. :exile:

Spot on

Ive asked fellow posters to IM confirming their source and silence is deafening

John Harbin was sounded out about coming back to the club a few weeks ago but he was worried about the reception he'd get from the fans because of what went on with Chris Moores last time he was here. He said he would jump at the chance to come back.

John Harbin was sounded out about coming back to the club a few weeks ago but he was worried about the reception he'd get from the fans because of what went on with Chris Moores last time he was here. He said he would jump at the chance to come back.

You do realise that he lives in Australia?.

don't know if it means anything but when Dowie was mentioned a few times weeks ago his son on twitter @oliverdowie Was quick to say it wasn't happening....... He's been quiet for 2 days now despite a few people asking him.

don't know if it means anything but when Dowie was mentioned a few times weeks ago his son on twitter @oliverdowie Was quick to say it wasn't happening....... He's been quiet for 2 days now despite a few people asking him.

No (black) smoke with fire.

There's something in it.

Doesn't mean the deal's done though.

noticed that myself, hope it is a good sign, we need someone to grab this team by the scruff of the neck.

Yeah I do know he's over in Australia but he's willing to move back over.

Strange we've gone from no pot to piss in to signing a former top flight manager who lives I believe in London and a fitness coach from Australia!

All this Dowie stuff is entertaining but Corney has today explained why Furman has gone and in The Chron why, IMO, no new manager is coming. (Hope I'm wrong) The players can do it, I've been let down by the players. Well I think Corney has let the players down by not sacking Dickov before Christmas and getting in a new manager before the January transfer window.

Funny old world, I've seen him and the family down my way twice in less than a year! I've not seen one of my best mates once in that time!

That's because be he was going to Sky HQ to hand his notice, and then to his leaving party...... :wink: