Dowie deal almost done

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we do have a new manager and we still go down are we gonna back him next season? It is not really the new managers fault our current situation is it. Just curious on peoples thoughts on this, especially if it is Dowie (he seems rather popular still!)

If Dowie comes we will stay up. FACT!

All the positivity generated by the cup run is dissipating at a fair old rate. We've lost three on the bounce (granted, one was Everton away), not scored in the two league games since, and now, lost our Captain. We desperately need this managerial fiasco to be settled so we can concentrate all our efforts on survival. If we go down from this position, Corney will have only himself to blame. Get it sorted, and make the announcement NOW ! - and lets get ourselves out of this mess.

People are guessing things, I know the move for Iain Dowie is back on.

Its matter of when he is signing and when it will be confirmed by the club.

Any chance you could get him to sign it soon? I've got coursework to do and I've already spent an hour refreshing this bloody website for news!

People are guessing things, I know the move for Iain Dowie is back on.

Its matter of when he is signing and when it will be confirmed by the club.

Unless we've offered a minimum of an 18 month deal and a LOT more money and have a real plan to move the club forward then Dowie will not be coming back. I'm led to believe nothing has changed from the situation as it was a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by oafcprozac

Any chance you could get him to sign it soon? I've got coursework to do and I've already spent an hour refreshing this bloody website for news!

I'd just get on with your work, jack :censored: is going to happen, rumours, rumours, rumours.