Dowie deal almost done

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you mate.

John Harbin is he still in the UK? Can you see John Harbin coming back to , he was one hard worker under Iain Dowie.

I have read on here he is back living and working in Australia, I very much doubt he would come back if Dowie is getting the job here but he doesnt need to too if you get the right people in

I have read on here he is back living and working in Australia, I very much doubt he would come back if Dowie is getting the job here but he doesnt need to too if you get the right people in

Cheers, we see what happens.

Edited by oafc_fan

just because they stopped taking bets on him doesn't mean he's coming to us, lots of clubs without managers he could go to, also bigger clubs, i wonder if he applied for the other jobs, maybe he even applied for the Aldershot job when that was vacant :)

Edited by oafc4ever

:OASISscarf:

:OASISscarf:

He ticks the whole boxes. I think this will turn out to be a better move for everyone :grin:

Thank you mate.

John Harbin is he still in the UK? Can you see John Harbin coming back to , he was one hard worker under Iain Dowie.

Cheers, we see what happens.

I don't think I could bear to look at your next post if this turns out to be bollocks. Personally, I'm not convinced he's the right man but, then again, I'm not sure who is. The list of unemployed managers is not as impressive as some might think.

It's quite obvious to me ! Dowies current employer sky shortened his odds to evens today making him the favourite then later the same day they suspend all betting, therefore making all of the other betting company's to shorten their odds to ! Obviously the other company's can't suspend their betting because they don't know for definate but Sky Dowies employers do !

It's quite obvious to me ! Dowies current employer sky shortened his odds to evens today making him the favourite then later the same day they suspend all betting, therefore making all of the other betting company's to shorten their odds to ! Obviously the other company's can't suspend their betting because they don't know for definate but Sky Dowies employers do !

You have nailed it there, well said.

In the same way that the woman on the phone at Virgin Media can't tell me anything about the next Virgin Rail train to London, there won't be any link, communication or inside knowledge between SkyBet & the Sky TV side of things. That's not to say that ID won't be coming or there hasn't been some movement in the story but the change in betting will be a result of others making bets & nothing more sinister.

Doubt they would get away with something so dodgy!