PRESS CONFERENCE AND INVITATION TO THE CLUB.

For those with access to the Official Site you will see that a Press Conference has been called for 2.00pm tomorrow (18.3.2013) in respect of the appointment of a new manager.

This follows a long painstaking interview process carried out by the Chairman and Board of Directors.

The new manager has intimated a desire to meet a number of fans immediately and I also envisage that on a suitable date in the future he will want to attend a Fans Forum.

I am making arrangements for approximately 10-12 fans to attend the club tomorrow at 4.00pm when they can meet the new manager and discuss with him anything they wish.

I am sure that with any new appointment fans will want to ask many questions.

The gathering will be in the Board Room and will be low key. Refreshment will be available (free of charge).

The best way forward, is if you are interested, is to append your wish to attend to this thread. Once the names are in I will draw the first 12 names out of a hat and link a post later tonight.

I think this is the fair way to do this at the last minute and no doubt those attending will report to other via this site to be more informed. Please get your names in by 10.00pm.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Barry

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Painstaking eh?

Candidate No1 - too expensive

Candidate No2 - too expensive

Candidate No3 - too expensive

Candidate No4 - too expensive

Candidate No5 - too expensive

Candidate No6 - too expensive

Candidate No7 - too expensive

Candidate No8 - too expensive

Candidate No9 - too expensive

Candidate No10 - too expensive

Candidate No11 - too expensive

Candidate No12 - too expensive

Candidate No13 - too expensive

Candidate No14 - too expensive

Candidate No15 - too expensive

Candidate No16 - too expensive

Candidate No17 - too expensive

Candidate No18 - too expensive

Candidate No19 - too expensive

Candidate No20 - too expensive

Candidate No21 - too expensive

Candidate No22 - too expensive

Candidate No23 - too expensive

Candidate No24 - too expensive

Candidate No25 - too expensive

Candidate No26 - too expensive

Candidate No27 - too expensive

Candidate No28 - too expensive

Candidate No29 - too expensive

Candidate No30 - too expensive

Candidate No31 - too expensive

Candidate No32 - too expensive

Candidate No33 - too expensive

Candidate No34 - too expensive

Candidate No35 - PEANUTS? WELCOME TO THE CLUB YOUNG LEE

On the assumption it's Lee Johnson, Barry, it's a :censored:ing disgrace. The club made a :censored:load of money from the FA Cup. Our League One status hangs by a thread and we're chucking in someone younger than me, with no experience, solely for the reason that he's cheaper than the rest. I'm disgusted.

For those with access to the Official Site you will see that a Press Conference has been called for 2.00pm tomorrow (18.3.2013) in respect of the appointment of a new manager.

This follows a long painstaking interview process carried out by the Chairman and Board of Directors.

The new manager has intimated a desire to meet a number of fans immediately and I also envisage that on a suitable date in the future he will want to attend a Fans Forum.

I am making arrangements for approximately 10-12 fans to attend the club tomorrow at 4.00pm when they can meet the new manager and discuss with him anything they wish.

I am sure that with any new appointment fans will want to ask many questions.

The gathering will be in the Board Room and will be low key. Refreshment will be available (free of charge).

The best way forward, is if you are interested, is to append your wish to attend to this thread. Once the names are in I will draw the first 12 names out of a hat and link a post later tonight.

I think this is the fair way to do this at the last minute and no doubt those attending will report to other via this site to be more informed. Please get your names in by 10.00pm.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Barry

I have supported SC every inch of the way so far. And understood the decisions, and mistakes he made.

However, I am baffled by this.

SC said he would listen to the fans.

That did not happen.

He also said he wanted to see those he interviewed.

OF all the jobs in all the world, surely a football manager is the one where the track record counts most of all.

It smacks of bull**** baffling brains at an interview, and that's it.

Having interviewed hundreds of people in my career, in my experience you simply cannot tell from a few hours interview.

Of course, I wish us no harm, and I hope it works. But even meeting Lee in the flesh briefly will not tell us how it is going to work out.

We need more than huge enthusiasm at the moment.

We certainly cannot afford the time to give someone to learn on the job.

I cannot attend, unfortunately.

Edited by singe

Well done on this initiative, unfortunately due to work I'm out, would love to be there. Before doing the draw I suggest you trawl through the last 6 hours of mostly bilge that has been spouted on here. Reasoned questioning will go out of the window if this goes wrong, good luck.