Next Seasons Shirt

I am right in thinking that we have two new home and away kits due to JD changing their sponsor. I think this getting ridiculous us keeping changing both shirts every year. Also can we have a decent shirt sponsor whose printing won't fall off. Sick of the rubbish produced by carbrini and fila

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't JD a shop? We would have to change shirt manufacturer away from Fila/Cabrini. It would be ridiculous changing both shirts not that long after the change of badge put existing merchandise out of date. The way stocks hsve run down in the shop I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm sick of the rubbish produced by carbrini and fila Oldham Athletic.

I'm not overly bothered whether they change it or not. After all, buying one is completely optional.

I'd much rather the XI on the pitch wearing "the shirt" actually give a tin :censored: next season and at least look as if they're interested in playing for us.

Don't bother. I made a pair and she won't even wear them. The Andy Ritchie mask was a waste of money as well.

Who said anything about her wearing them? They'd be useful for letting it all hang out in five-a-side. There's no point having a third leg and not being able to use it.

Can we please have a blue with white kit and a decent collar. We need to consign the drab blue to history. Drab blue for a drab year. Lactics blue for next years charge up the league.

What shade is Lactics Blue ? can't find it on the Dulux chart