All this slagging off of Bouzy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Donnell has to take that award.

Three nothing down away to a poor Luton side after half an hour. He was very inexperienced but he was bad.

Backed that up a few weeks later, when he showed Bas Savage the whole of the net to pick his finish in a 1-1 draw, anybody remember that goal? his positioning was the worst iv'e ever seen!

O'Donnell has to take that award.

Three nothing down away to a poor Luton side after half an hour. He was very inexperienced but he was bad.

Backed that up a few weeks later, when he showed Bas Savage the whole of the net to pick his finish in a 1-1 draw, anybody remember that goal? his positioning was the worst iv'e ever seen!

That was dreadful against Millwall. He got rightly rinsed on Soccer AM the following week (when it was on its way down but still far better than now) - 'He's got his near post covered. Nobody, nobody, NOBODY is going to beat him at his near post'.

Wasn't his fault at Luton - the whole side was a bag of :censored:e (Smalley apart). Ruben gave away a daft penalty and got sent off IIRC.

Winston Dubose .....unless my mind is playing tricks ( very possible),I think he only played 1 first team game & didn't conced a goal.

From an addled memory, Darlington at home in the League Cup around 1985, won 4 -1 or 4-0

I was in the club shop a day or two later and he walked in from the back and was asking the staff how to get to a bank in Oldham Town Centre and could they order him a taxi.I offered him a lift and took him to the Halifax in my little blue mini. Happy days.

He was indeed a Droylsden star, I will even more impressed if you saw Winston Dubose's trial game for the Latics.

I'm sure he played in the second leg of a League Cup match against Carlisle. We won easily and I don't recall him having much to do in that game and then he seemed to disappear.

Bouzy is a terrific keeper , who has got us out of jail a lot , second only to Baxter in player of the year imo .

Just unfortunate that it was a game we expected to win .

Only thing I would say is I would expect every keeper to be wary of surfaces at this time of year , very bobbly after the winter we have had as they dry hard.

Err, what?

Bouzanis is a decent shot-stopper capable of decent distribution, but he is appalling at crosses, woefully slow off his line and doesn't talk to his defenders.

His erratic keeping has to be a major cause for concern next year.

Jan Budtz - Worst player ever

Alan Blayney, Greg Fleming, Dave Miskelly, Chris Day, Steve Mildenhall and I think Lance Cronin?

Jan Budtz, Alan blayney, Greg Fleming, David Miskelly, Chris Day, steve mildenhall and lance Cronin?

Correct!

heres my nod

noddy.jpg

Winston Dubose .....unless my mind is playing tricks ( very possible),I think he only played 1 first team game & didn't conced a goal.

yes.

he's looking very dreamy (in a non-gay way...or not).

Named after Churchill. His dad had a connection with him? can't recall.