Preston Away

I was a shoe in but after that I'm not sure I can stand three games this week with the trip to Bury a must. The pattern we have is play well in FA cup, play well for new manager and then something turns off. Its not so much a lack of effort but a lack of pride and determination - the will to win just isn't there most of the time. I suppose anything less than a 3 0 loss at Preston will be a good result! Sounds like I lack the will to win as well - this is horrible!

I would be surprised if we take more than 500 to Preston.

I'm not going because the shower of :censored: from yesterday's first half have put me off.

Come rain or shine, I'm sure I will be at Bury though because I think that game can be the one which keeps us up or sends us down.

The Junction have 2 coaches running. Boundary Blues have one, probably as it's school holidays and the Official Coach has 1. I'm sure Rifle Range will have 1 and Blue Belle usually do don't they...

I'm guessing around 600. Similar to Tranmere but hopefully we can be louder than we were at Tranmere and get behind the team, whether of not we think they're a Gutless Bunch of Tossers or not!

anyone know how much tickets are? im considering making a late dash as i finish work in manchester city centre at half 6, do you reckon i will be pushing it too much?

No you should make it, 45mins on the m-way. You might be better taking Diego's advice and come off the junction after the Tickled Trout.

Edited by disjointed