Leaving the ground

just got told by my father in law that he knows the fella who got hurt. apparantly he fell over after we scored and broke his hip.

hes doin ok for all those concerned. and i am sure hes KTF

Also nice jesture some of the latics players went over to the ambulance to say hello before they brought him to oldham royal.

nice to know hes doin ok.

just got told by my father in law that he knows the fella who got hurt. apparantly he fell over after we scored and broke his hip.

hes doin ok for all those concerned. and i am sure hes KTF

Also nice jesture some of the latics players went over to the ambulance to say hello before they brought him to oldham royal.

nice to know hes doin ok.

Hope he gets well soon.

But unless there was an issue he shouldn't have gone to Oldham Royal from Bury, he should have gone to North Manchester.

Not had tonsillitis since they took my tonsils out there five years ago. So I assume they did that right!

I thought the old Bury General was the iffy one.

Phew you got away with it, tonsils were a speciality 5 years ago. Now they remove them through the sphincter.

Phew you got away with it, tonsils were a speciality 5 years ago. Now they remove them through the sphincter.

Ah, the old rectal tonsillectomy...

You mean there's another way of doing it?! Ackey and Zorrro assured me they knew what they were doing...