How many points?

All if's an buts i know, however. . .

The maximum i can see scunny getting is four points.

Theorectically that leaves us needing just one more win.

The trouble is where is it coming from?

Blind loyalty says; oh we'll surely take 3/4 points, but every time this lot get a result they go missing for the next few games. Led primarially by simpson an boozy tweeting that the next game is Massive! Only to be totally abject.

Yeovil. Crawley, and orient all have something to play for. Hoping that the shrews have switched off a bit next week knowing their safe

My gut is will be ok by the skin of our teeth; either by a point or goal difference.

My gut also told me to back Dufner in the Masters, he finished outside the top thirty.

Night.

It is the same old problem we have had all season. We have yet to beat a team that is in the top 12 when we play them. My best hope for Tuesday is that we get a point. My second best hope is that we lose by the odd goal.

Yeovil, Leyton Orient and Crawley are all in the top 12. Can we get a draw against one of them? Can we win at Shrewsbury?

The point Scunthorpe got against Walsall is massive for both of us as I do expect them to get all three points Tuesday. I don't see them winning another game but if they do we have a problem!

Orient are one of the play offs and looking increasingly likely to claim a Play Off spot, shameful that Yeovil and Orient are pushing for promotion and we're in a relegation scrap.

In the close season, we need a judicial inquiry into how come we were knocked out of the race for the prestigious 14th spot so early.

The only mindset that everyone should be working on is that Scunthorpe will win all their three games, i certainly hope the management and players are anyway.

I 100% agree.

First Target is 51 pts. Keeping the defence tight.

Thereafter, whatever it it after each game.

But aim to finish on a high and claim all the points.

Then aim to overtake Shrews and Colchester.

Lets not dismiss Shrewsbury/Colchester as 3 poor results for them between now and the end of the season will make them easily catchable.

It seems inconceivable but we'll go above Colchester if we win on Tuesday and they lose to MK Dons.

The other thing to bear in mind is that, if Swindon win at home to Crewe and Stevenage, then they will be safe in the Play-Offs with little to play for at Scunthorpe on the last day of the season, and every reason rest players and avoid injury before the play offs. I think 4 more points will see us safe, and I think we will get them, but it's gonna be close.

The other thing to bear in mind is that, if Swindon win at home to Crewe and Stevenage, then they will be safe in the Play-Offs with little to play for at Scunthorpe on the last day of the season, and every reason rest players and avoid injury before the play offs. I think 4 more points will see us safe, and I think we will get them, but it's gonna be close.

Swings and roundabouts, if that happened Orient would have nowt to play for on the last day also against us.

It's a cliche but both teams have to take one game at a time. We might be ahead at present but you can't ignore the fact that we're underdogs tomorrow and they are favourites. Regardless of the last few games for both teams if they have a point advantage they will have the upper hand.

Having said that, if both games go our way then we are 1 point from safety (they won't realistically catch our goal difference now).

Those are the two extremes but there are many more options between now and the end of the season that could occur. It's good that it is still in our hands but 22 defeats in 42 league games shows that we certainly can't be relied upon.