Proper footballer but has a slight tendency to overplay and isn't particularly physical.

That said, grew into the game against Bury and did okay and looked decent tonight. He's got a quick brain and can play, now he looks a bit fitter I've been pretty impressed with the performances. Like Millar really.

Hope to see more good things from him.

When he got the ball on the halfway line, stopped to look, then drove at their defence I instantly said it was something Furman barely ever did. Furman would've passed it sideways at that time. We need that drive from CM, especially with Baxter out of the team today. His free-kick was superb, too. Keeper pulled off a cracking save to stop that.

He's got a peach of a left foot. Only thing I think was shown today was his weakness with his right-foot. Hopefully he'll work on that as he progresses.

Really showed that putting square pegs in round holes, like he was when played at LB last season really doesn't work. It probably killed his confidence but now he's got it back, same with Millar and Winchester we have some very promising youth. It's exciting for seasons to come.

Proper footballer but has a slight tendency to overplay and isn't particularly physical.

That said, grew into the game against Bury and did okay and looked decent tonight. He's got a quick brain and can play, now he looks a bit fitter I've been pretty impressed with the performances. Like Millar really.

Hope to see more good things from him.

I'd disagree - I think it's the physical battle in CM that he's ideally suited for. He's a big lad; and he won plenty of balls in there tonight just from his frame, size and power.

I really liked the driving surge / run forward in the 2nd half from him. Exactly what we've missed from CM all season.

He has drive, power, technique and ability on the ball.

With a full pre-season, more committment to fitness regime and a manager who believes in him; I hope for big things next season from him.

6KG and he could still do to loose a bit, shows again how badly out of shape he was

Nah, doesn't need to lose anymore, he needs to tone it up, turn it from blubber into muscle. We need bulk in the middle, players that opposition players bounce off within the first 5 minutes then don't go near for the next 85.

He pinged a sweet crossfield ball midway through the second half, he does have the proverbial left foot wand.

I'd disagree - I think it's the physical battle in CM that he's ideally suited for. He's a big lad; and he won plenty of balls in there tonight just from his frame, size and power.

I really liked the driving surge / run forward in the 2nd half from him. Exactly what we've missed from CM all season.

He has drive, power, technique and ability on the ball.

With a full pre-season, more committment to fitness regime and a manager who believes in him; I hope for big things next season from him.

Performance today was exactly what I meant... Not a problem in the tackle one-on-one, but struggled to get to grips with their midfield as a whole.