PITCH ENCROACHMENT AND DAMAGE

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No issue at all mate makes the Parents responsible and traceable for their kids behaviour. Misbehave ST details taken and parent(s) contacted linked to their ticket ;older kids will obviously want to sit away from the oldies) but a Great Way of holding accountable....

:Please look out on the official site for the club announcement that I have prepared with the Chief Executive.

The referee has no alternative but to include this invasion in his match report that is likely (after a similiar event on Tuesday) to land us with a fine by the FA.

The club will also review footage of CCTV imagines and consider appropriate action against those who do our club no favours.

Subsequently the Board of Directors will be looking into a range of issues regarding youth members in particular the £10 ticket.

More upsettting is the news that the Crawley Supporters Coach was attacked by persons and we await the police report in that respect.

With regard to the encroachment, any fine we receive is likely to be substancial.

Other than that chaps well done for your fantastic support today.

Barry

Appreciate all you say Barry

Though please don't punish all juniors for the actions of a couple of hundred teens

Maybe keep the £10 ticket for under 12's and make it more for 13-16

I would support the prosecution and fine of anyone who entered the pitch during the game. Pass the pictures on name and shame them. I am totally at a loss with some of the youth element at latics this year due to the £10 ST. At times its been more like a baby sitting service for underprivileged poorly behaved children rather than a football club helping its younger fan base enjoy the match.

Appreciate all you say Barry

Though please don't punish all juniors for the actions of a couple of hundred teens

Maybe keep the £10 ticket for under 12's and make it more for 13-16

This! Make it 12 or under £10 and £50 for 13-16 year olds.

And I'm sure its not all of them but some of those little c@nts have been causing grief all season and quite a few of them nearly got filled in in the Chaddy a couple of months back.

Edited by danoafc

some of those little c@nts have been causing grief all season and quite a few of them nearly got filled in in the Chaddy a couple of months back.

Oh, well that sounds like a really sensible way to deal with it.

Edited by opinions4u

Try teaching some of them.... Makes you weep, all you ever get are excuses Some kids have genuine barriers to learning and deserve all the support in the world to achieve. Yet, There's too many that use issues as an excuse and its bloody infuriating......

All from the sick note generation, excuses spawn offspring that us an excuse...

Sorry guys had a beer and I'm :censored:ing fuming, I'm ashamed of this town sometimes....

Try teaching some of them.... Makes you weep, all you ever get are excuses Some kids have genuine barriers to learning and deserve all the support in the world to achieve. Yet, There's too many that use issues as an excuse and its bloody infuriating......

Sorry guys had a beer and I'm :censored:ing fuming, I'm ashamed of this town sometimes....

From experience, log off, get :censored: faced and we will see you in the morning......burp

:Please look out on the official site for the club announcement that I have prepared with the Chief Executive.

The referee has no alternative but to include this invasion in his match report that is likely (after a similiar event on Tuesday) to land us with a fine by the FA.

The club will also review footage of CCTV imagines and consider appropriate action against those who do our club no favours.

Subsequently the Board of Directors will be looking into a range of issues regarding youth members in particular the £10 ticket.

More upsettting is the news that the Crawley Supporters Coach was attacked by persons and we await the police report in that respect.

With regard to the encroachment, any fine we receive is likely to be substancial.

Other than that chaps well done for your fantastic support today.

Barry

All very good Barry but I think 99% of people on here could have told you this would happen before the game even kicked off! It happened before full time due to the unfortunate timing of the winning goal. If the club really wanted to stop it you should have made more effort with stewarding and policing. I'm afraid you only have yourselves to blame.

Oh, well that sounds like a really sensible way to deal with it.

They were sat throwing food at fans in front of them, and then squirting other innocent fans with drinks bottles. When tackled by the stewards all they did was give abuse to the stewards.

As the saying goes, if you dance with the devil......

All very good Barry but I think 99% of people on here could have told you this would happen before the game even kicked off! It happened before full time due to the unfortunate timing of the winning goal. If the club really wanted to stop it you should have made more effort with stewarding and policing. I'm afraid you only have yourselves to blame.

So it's the clubs fault for not employing enough stewards to stop the :censored: contingent being wankers and commit offences?!

Give your head a wobble lad.

They were sat throwing food at fans in front of them, and then squirting other innocent fans with drinks bottles. When tackled by the stewards all they did was give abuse to the stewards.

As the saying goes, if you dance with the devil......

Those little :censored: were in the Chaddy and threw water on my back November time, the stewards did :censored: all, I left at half time because it. I'd have looked good closing the kids head between a chair now wouldn't I, they were after trouble.

What pisses me off most is that the club is going to get fined for this sort of petty thing. Fans work hard, like on the Playershare scheme and marketing to raise the club vital money to make us competitive and it's squandered, for what? To jump on the pitch for no real reason.

The club can be faulted in a way because even with 15 mins to go before the final whistle it was clear what was going to happen and so few stewards were put to that part of the stadium but the Crawley coach incident is completely inexcusable.

£10 season ticket has given us a less empty stadium and retained a bit of an atmosphere so even though it is being reviewed I hope they don't get rid of that idea. Pitch invasions happen every season at most clubs, mostly just for the sake of it.

However, those that smashed the coach deserve punishing. That's a disgrace.

Edited by NewBlue

This! Make it 12 or under £10 and £50 for 13-16 year olds.

And I'm sure its not all of them but some of those little c@nts have been causing grief all season and quite a few of them nearly got filled in in the Chaddy a couple of months back.

yep I saw that. throwing empty bottles.

1 of em nearly got filled in.

If you lived somewhere else from time to time you would be ashamed, that is society nowadays. The majority are decent, look round you where you are sat at BP it tells you all you need to know.

Those little :censored: were in the Chaddy and threw water on my back November time, the stewards did :censored: all, I left at half time because it. I'd have looked good closing the kids head between a chair now wouldn't I, they were after trouble.

yes mate

stewards were useless then and useless today

Stopping the £10 ST will adversely affect the hundreds of junior ST holders who've attended a lot of the games and caused no trouble.

We had end of season pitch invasions regularly when it was £50 for junior STs, (Alessandra's goal at the Chaddy springs to mind). The RRE and the CRE should be easy to police, put a few stewards at the bottom of each aisle and don't let anyone (or any child) past. Stop them getting on the bit closest to the pitch and they don't invade.

Whilst I wouldn't say the stewards need to be collaring every pitch invader as they leave they do need to be doing more than letting every invader stroll past them back to their seats.

Also why has the club left it until after the last game, when we had 2 pitch invasions previously this season, to say that the £10 ST is under threat as a result of the pitch invasion? It's a repeated failing of the club IMHO that it keeps being reactive as opposed to pro-active.

Stopping the £10 ST will adversely affect the hundreds of junior ST holders who've attended a lot of the games and caused no trouble.

We had end of season pitch invasions regularly when it was £50 for junior STs, (Alessandra's goal at the Chaddy springs to mind). The RRE and the CRE should be easy to police, put a few stewards at the bottom of each aisle and don't let anyone (or any child) past. Stop them getting on the bit closest to the pitch and they don't invade.

Whilst I wouldn't say the stewards need to be collaring every pitch invader as they leave they do need to be doing more than letting every invader stroll past them back to their seats.

Also why has the club left it until after the last game, when we had 2 pitch invasions previously this season, to say that the £10 ST is under threat as a result of the pitch invasion? It's a repeated failing of the club IMHO that it keeps being reactive as opposed to pro-active.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. I am glad that more kids are coming in. What we need to be doing is dealing with those that take the piss week in week out and setting some sort of minimum standard of behaviour that is expected. Throw things at away fans? Out, :censored: off, don't come back. Gob off at stewards doing their job? Out, :censored: off, don't come back. Act hard taking the piss out of fellow fans? Same. The ones worth keeping will learn, but if no ground rules are set through the season then asking them to stay off the pitch on the final day is like putting this up:

stones.jpg

Finally, if people were throwing stones at the Crawley coaches, I hope they get criminal records

Edited by leeslover