Sheffield United vs Yeovil

Saturday 4th May 17:20

Swindon vs Brentford

Monday 6th May

13:30 Yeovil vs Sheffield United

16:30 Brentford vs Swindon

Sunday 19th May 13:30

Yeovil or Sheffield United vs Brentford or Swindon

Eddie Howe has done a brilliant job getting Bournemouth up from the position they were in when he took over......however the top 3sides points totals wouldn't have got them in the top three last season.

Donny and Bournemouth would have been 4th and 5th. This season was our best opportunity of promotion if we had had a half decent side.

The way that they won the league was incredible, 96th minute winner, I wouldn't even know how to celebrate that. I'm a bit sad as they're quite a local game as are Scunthorpe who did their part but sadly Col U won. At least Rotherham are up and it's a brand new ground. Wolves are virtually down and I can't wait for an away day at Molineux, hoping Barnsley come down as again it is fairly local, some top new away days to look forward too next season, I just hope they're all on Saturdays!

The way that they won the league was incredible, 96th minute winner, I wouldn't even know how to celebrate that. I'm a bit sad as they're quite a local game as are Scunthorpe who did their part but sadly Col U won. At least Rotherham are up and it's a brand new ground. Wolves are virtually down and I can't wait for an away day at Molineux, hoping Barnsley come down as again it is fairly local, some top new away days to look forward too next season, I just hope they're all on Saturdays!

I take it you are too young to remember this?

Well I wouldn't have thought we would have made a loss him, didn't he cost us that from Braddy

I've no idea but the chances of anyone paying that for a player with a month or so left on his contract? Nah.

He came from Rangers didn't he? Only at Braford on loan

Edited by Dave_Og

Eddie Howe has done a brilliant job getting Bournemouth up from the position they were in when he took over......however the top 3sides points totals wouldn't have got them in the top three last season. " think he's really found his cliché there", good luck to them.

Donny and Bournemouth would have been 4th and 5th. This season was our best opportunity of promotion if we had had a half decent side.