to those who know me from the otwb chat

as you all (on the chat ) know that i am ill , well i found out today that i have a have brain dural fistula,,(DAVFs)

The symptoms of DAVFs vary depending on the location of DAVF. Headache is one of the non-specific symptoms that could be associated with all types of DAVFs. Although DAVFs can occur in any part of the location where the dura mater exists, DAVFs are commonly found in cavernous sinus (behind the eye) and transverse / sigmoid sinus (behind the ear, back of your head). Patients with DAVFs behind the eye (cavernous DAVFs) usually complain of decreased vision and redness / congestion / swelling of the eye. Patients with DAVFs behind the ear (transverse / sigmoid DAVFs) frequently hear a pulsating noise (tinnitus) due to the fast blood flow going through the fistulas.

All types of DAVFs can cause stroke-type symptoms and seizures. Brain hemorrhage is the most serious presentation of DAVFs and can cause permanent disability and death. Some DAVFs do not present any symptoms at all. However, severity of the symptoms is not necessarily associated with the risk of brain hemorrhage. For example, DAVFs without any symptoms can cause brain hemorrhage.

9 hours ago · Like

going into hospital 28th for a operation on my head (its empty) to stop the chronic headaches that ruining my life carn't sleep without sleeping pills and unable to work a full day

Edited by boboafc

• 2 weeks later...

hate hospital ,today was i supposed to have a op /test on my head/brain , but the machine was out of order ,after being there for 2hours and not having any food or water for 6before ,now i have to go back wednesday and do it all again ,after nearly 1month waiting o for it too :thumbsdown:

hate hospital ,today was i supposed to have a op /test on my head/brain , but the machine was out of order ,after being there for 2hours and not having any food or water for 6before ,now i have to go back wednesday and do it all again ,after nearly 1month waiting o for it too :thumbsdown:

Still, at least it gives you more chance to spout racist nonsense on Facebook...

Hope treatment goes well...

Still, at least it gives you more chance to spout racist nonsense on Facebook...

Hope treatment goes well...

Sadly thats why I deleted Bob off Facebook.

But as Paddy said hope the next lot of treatment goes well.