Dickov to be announced new Doncaster Manager!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MENOAFC@MENOAFC 29m

Believe PD is close to being appointed new Doncaster manager. #oafc Here is hoping that if true, he doesn't nab mvoto, crofty, baxter smith etc of us!

"If you give me the job chairman I can get you a few of my old players from 19th placed Oldham Athletic"?

"If you give me the job chairman I can get you a few of my old players from 19th placed Oldham Athletic"?

change "my old players from 19th placed Oldham Athletic" to "the players Manchester City don't want"

Yeh, dont hire Gerry as your assistant.

To be fair, Id only say Baxter could make it in the Championship, as much as we want them to stay big JVM, Crofty, and some others are decent league one standard, not championship.

Wow.

We all know he talks a cracking game, comes across great in person and obviously is pretty darn savy in an interview; but getting a job in the Championship; at a club with a chairman who throws money at it........after what was, all told, 3 pretty :censored:e seasons with us. Well, just wow.

Fair play to him. I bare him no ills; and if he has learned from any of the many mistakes he made here; then he'll be all the better for it. But - if true - i cant help but feel he'll again be shown up as a very good media man, very poor manager - just as he was with us.

P.s - Robbie Simpson to Doncaster. Heard it here 1st eh??!!!!!