Recent transfer rumours

Got to keep some interest during the off season, these are from the ever interesting transfer rumours website.

Most of course are laughable.

Incoming;

David Worrall (Bury)

Joel Grant (Wycombe)

Owain Fon Williams (Tranmere)

Lyle Taylor (Falkirk),

Nicky Clark, Gavin Reilly and Nicholas Clarke (Queen of the South)

Chris Taylor (Millwall)

Romuald Boco (Accrington)

Paul Scholes and Joe Royle - takeover

Outgoing;

Matt Smith (Shrewsbury, Middlesbrough, Birmingham, Millwall, Charlton and Swindon Town)

Jean Yves Mvoto (Port Vale and Coventry)

Jose Baxter (PNE)

Harry Sharples (Tranmere)...I've never heard of him too.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to keep some interest during the off season, these are from the ever interesting transfer rumours website.

Most are of course laughable.

Incoming;

David Worrall (Bury)

Joel Grant (Wycombe)

Owain Fon Williams (Tranmere)

Lyle Taylor (Falkirk),

Nicky Clark, Gavin Reilly and Nicholas Clarke (Queen of the South)

Chris Taylor (Millwall)

Romuald Boco (Accrington)

Paul Scholes and Joe Royle - takeover

Outgoing;

Matt Smith (Shrewsbury, Middlesbrough, Birmingham, Millwall, Charlton and Swindon Town)

Jean Yves Mvoto (Port Vale and Coventry)

Jose Baxter (PNE)

Harry Sharples (Tranmere)...I've never heard of him too.

Seriously? The return of the prodigal ginger son?

Sure he's signed a new 1 year deal at Millwall?

William Gros and James Dayton - Kilmarnock

William Gros, striker ..2 goals in 39 appearances over 3 seasons.

I'd sign the lad who sent over the cross. ideal if Matt Smith stays.

Edited by BP1960

He's a wideman. I went on the Kilmarnock forum ( http://killiefc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=75767 ) a few days ago and they think that Gros is decent but won't be brilliant however they rate Dayton, but say he can be hit and miss though so he'll fit in well here!

A little bit tangential but if James Dayton was to come to Latics how would his beard compare to other beards we've seen at Latics? Here's a look at the fine thing!

jamesdayton.jpg

I'd sign the lad who sent over the cross. ideal if Matt Smith stays.

Isnt that Drayton who puts the cross in?

We're linked with him too.....

Watched the game; prior to it being abandoned, and TBF, Carl Winchesters brother Jude looks a better bet than his brother.

Box to box, has the same upright style as Carl; but even though they share the same physical stature, he seems to have a bit more about him in terms of the physical state; seems tougher and stronger than Carl.

If LJ can get Carl fit, stronger and fitter than he's been so far, then he could (emphasis on could) be the box to box midfielder we've been missing - based on what his brother produces anyhow!???

Isnt that Drayton who puts the cross in?

We're linked with him too.....

Watched the game; prior to it being abandoned, and TBF, Carl Winchesters brother Jude looks a better bet than his brother.

Box to box, has the same upright style as Carl; but even though they share the same physical stature, he seems to have a bit more about him in terms of the physical state; seems tougher and stronger than Carl.

If LJ can get Carl fit, stronger and fitter than he's been so far, then he could (emphasis on could) be the box to box midfielder we've been missing - based on what his brother produces anyhow!???

Wow never knew he had a brother just checked it out they are exactly identical imagine having these two play in the Centre of midfield together would be wierd and his brother has scored 2 in 4 for Kille looks a prospect

Latest from the Transfer Rumours website;

Carlisle forward Lee Miller will turn down his one year contract offer, with other league one teams prepared to offer the forward a two year contract, a few rumours are Oldham, Walsall and Leyton Orient are all interested in United's top goal scorer.

Wolves interested in Oldham forward Matt Smith with Oldham after taking Leigh Griffiths.

Edited by BP1960

All references to that site should be banned. It's all just lies and misinformation.

At least if it comes from a :censored:ty tabloid there's reasonable doubt to its credibility or lack there of. But that site is just user submitted bull:censored:.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Latest from the Transfer Rumours website;

Carlisle forward Lee Miller will turn down his one year contract offer, with other league one teams prepared to offer the forward a two year contract, a few rumours are Oldham, Walsall and Leyton Orient are all interested in United's top goal scorer.

Wolves interested in Oldham forward Matt Smith with Oldham after taking Leigh Griffiths.

The amount of bollocks that will be spouted throughout this transfer window will be infuriating and tedious. Especially by these transfer rumours sites where I'd swear they have some sort of name and club generator.

It would be brilliant to get Leigh Griffiths at BP, undoubtedly he'd score a load in this league but Lee Miller is more realistic. I'm not getting my hopes up for signing prolific players like him, I like the ambition but the reality is we'll get journeymen or young kids trying to prove themselves.

The amount of players I've seen us linked with is already ridiculous. I first want to concentrate on securing contracts for our best players rather than new signings even though we quite a few of them.

All references to that site should be banned. It's all just lies and misinformation.

At least if it comes from a :censored:ty tabloid there's reasonable doubt to its credibility or lack there of. But that site is just user submitted bull:censored:.

But it still raises many a good laugh.

Edited by BP1960

To be fair that last sentence could be applied to a lot of "in the know" postings on here....

The amount of bollocks that will be spouted throughout this transfer window will be infuriating and tedious. Especially by these transfer rumours sites where I'd swear they have some sort of name and club generator.

It would be brilliant to get Leigh Griffiths at BP, undoubtedly he'd score a load in this league but Lee Miller is more realistic. I'm not getting my hopes up for signing prolific players like him, I like the ambition but the reality is we'll get journeymen or young kids trying to prove themselves.

The amount of players I've seen us linked with is already ridiculous. I first want to concentrate on securing contracts for our best players rather than new signings even though we quite a few of them.

LJ apparently has 100 on his list.

Edited by BP1960